Chapter 19

NICK'S POV

We had arrived in the bedroom and I knew she had no underwear on. And also it was somehow obvious in the way she kept trying to pull the shirt down.

She tried by all means to  get me to sleep elsewhere but I didn't budge. At first it was about teasing her then it changed. I wanted to fell and touch her skin. Kiss her if she allowed me.

"You should really reconsider your decision of sleeping with me " She said then flushed immediately afterwards. I mentally laughed at her.

I wanted to read her mind. Hear her thoughts. Know what she was thinking. Know what she thought of me. But I didn't do it. I had the ability to do it. I got it the moment I saw her eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. But I couldn't,not yet at least. I wanted to give her as much privacy for as long as I could hold back and I had a feeling it wouldn't be very long.

"...of sharing a bed with me." She corrected hastily.

I didn't get her. I didn't understand her at all. In all the years that I had lived I had met all kinds of women. The good and bad. Sexy and seductive,and all of them had to work very hard to get me interested in them. Never mind getting me turned on. Most even gave up.

But the woman that was seating before me did it all,and that without lifting a finger. The site of her in one of my shirts turned me on. The way she bit and licked her lips turned me on. The way she walked. The way her chest moved when she breathed. The way she smiled.

Damn that woman. I was gonna lose it if I kept thinking about her.

And then she had to lick her lip. Oh,how I wished I was the one licking it.

I watched attentively as she stood from the bed. Her hands playing with buttons and two came undone. My race rate increased and I held my breath witg out even realizing it.

Her brown skin looked soft. I wanted to touch it soo bad. So bad that it hurt  trying to restrain myself. And then she did the unexpected.  She did the buttons.

This woman was teasing me. Testing me. Trying my patience.  And she if she was. She had succeeded in doing it. I would not take it anymore. The torture she was putting me through.

"Please just let me have even a little taste of her skin. Please!"

Dark begged.

It was hurt,for both of us to see her like that. Looking like that. Doing all the things that to her seemed innocent but to us felt like torture. And I could even touch her.

"Come down . You will get to taste her but not now. Not today."

"And why us that?"

He barked. He was becoming restless and inpatient.

"You know very well more than I why you can't.  She is till fragile and she might run...or even reject us. You have to be patient. This is hard and hurting me as much as it is to you. I don't find us easy,if that's what you think. It feels like torture and you know it course you are part of me as much as I am of you. So now stop it and be patient."

That seemed to calm him down. Down enough for him to block me for scolding him.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. I really did try though." She said.

Oh,what a shame. I didn't think of her as one to give up so easily.

"I like a challenge every now and then." I said smirking and she licked her lips.

Ok now I really wanted to know what she was thinking. The urge to invade had become strong but if I wanted this to work I had to control it.

She went to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later. I had gotten in the bed and was waiting for her to return. She opened the door and stood there. She might have gotten a little  alarmed by my staring and I could not help it. She was worth looking it. Every thing about was worth looking at and I had planned on doing it in any chance that I got.