Chapter 21

"And you didn't say anything. " I said with a pout as he packed the car not too far from the door.

He had taken me to the infamous Castle. The club was a popular for the rich and wealthy. Normal people like myself never set foot in the place. That's because they never tried. Only hookers and others like that got in. Mostly in rested on you who you were and who you knew. Connections,that's all you needed and I had few. Close to none that would have got me in there.

From what had been going around,the place was a breeding ground for sex and all things horny. Get drunk and the show began. And the men,Oh the men were to die for. They were nothing you had ever seen before or even dared to lay your eyes on. But that could have meant anything. That they were the most horrifyingly ugly people one could dream of seing. That was my vergen of it.

We got out of the car and like every one else we-I stood on the line. A very long line. "You don't have to stand here all night. Waiting to get in just so they can tell you that you can't." He said waving the two invitations in my face. We walked away from the line to the bouncers by the door. The guys were huge...as in muscularly build. The gazes were fixed to one spot. One that I would never try to tell cause even I could tell. They seemed to be focusing on one spot,moving it when someone tried to enter. In that case us. Ethan took a protective stance infront of me as one of the bouncers got closer. I did not mind at all. I was shit scared by the guy.

Like who had that much muscles in they body?

Nick.

I was thinking of the guy again. In situations like this? Are you kidding me.

Ethan showed him the cards or maybe he had gavin' them to him. I was not sure. I had stopped focusing when the bouncer raised his arm. I was sure he was about to either beat the crap out of Ethan or tell him 'nicely' to back off.

He spoke something into his phone like thingy and let us in soon after but bot without offering me a death glare.

"How did you say you got those invitations again." I asked under the loud music that was playing. "I got them from a friend." I could barely hear him. A random girl pushed me,making me hit the wall. She was drunk so I didn't push it. Not that I would fight but I would surely defend and protect.

"This place is packed with rich people  and you tell me that you got those," I attempted to point at the invites that had been in his hands earlier  before we got in but they were gone. He must have gave them to that guy. "From a friend? They must be one really unique human being." I said the sarcasm sipping through my teeth.

He ignore my remarks and went further into the club.

I thought cops didn't go to this kind of places.

I called Anastasia  and she answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello?"

"Anastasia speaking."

"Were are you?"

"At the house. Did you forget something sweet?"

"No,I just wanted to invite you somewhere that's all."

"Where?"

"You know that club that opened not so long ago?"

"The Castle?"

"Yeah,That one. Well I came with Ethan and I'm pretty sure he will forget about me in a matter of minutes. So I need you to keep me company."

She kept quiet. "Hello? Are you still there? Ana!"

"Um...I'm still here." I released a breath as relieve washed over me. I actually thought she was gone,as hang up or something. "So,are you in?" I heard some shuffling in the background. "Sorry love but I can't make it tonight. I promised to go to my man tonight."