Chapter 40

@readZ72 this chapter goes to you,for being the first person to discover my book.😙😙😚😚
-.-.-.-.-.-.-

NICK'S POV

"Who called  the meeting?"

I asked Dylan,who was particularly relaxed seating on the front seat.

"Susan."

Susan,the head of production and management at the company. A real pain in the was.

The tall was brief;and do the remainder of the drive we kept to ourselves.

"She is going to be there."

Dark,said out of the blue.

"Susan?of course a is bound to be there."

He rolled his eyes.

"I am not talking about her. Our mate,she will be there."

He said as is it was the most obvious thing in life.

"And you know that how?"

"I just know."

He said simply and practically blocked contact.

That explained why I was unnecessarily nervous. Why she came to Washington,according to my sources.

She arrived a few hours after my flight landed and went to some hotel more than half an hour from my penthouse.

WILDWOOD INDUSTIES.

Written in letters made of steel of the front glass doors. It was my pride;just like how father praised his company for being his pride. After your years of running his company,havin' had a little knowledge about running a conpany,I started mine. At twenty two years of age,with only a quater of a million to boast me,I started my tech company. Fast toward three years later,it was already worth more than a billion.

It was not the only thing I was interested in. During my course of life,I ventured into a number of things. Got a number of degrees and diplomas,like in architecture,medicine,engineering,linguistics and astronomy. And that's to mention a few.

It was important to my father for hence the never ending school.

I walked to the elevator doors. The one that only I and a number of workers had eccess to.

"It's been a while old friend." I said with a smile;walking to Harold desk. He was the man I left in charge. Made him think he was in charge. "And you seem to not be aging." He greeted back.

Harold was a human,in his early thirties with no family what's so ever. A great businessman and that was one of the reasons I chose him over his three brothers. He had a great eye for business and all from the great teachings of his father. An old friend (may his soul rest in peace.)

"I reckon you are here for the meeting?" He said meaning in,a smile plastered on his natured face. "I hardly see you. You should really stop by more often or else I'll have no choice but to call such meetings more." He said it as a good but it didn't really make me laugh. He teased up,the smile now wiped off.

I was not there to parade my face. I had no intention of stopping by for the next four months and here he was joking about me coming every week. The main plain,the same strategy I had been using for all the years was to not not show up for a number of years. While also sending Dylan or Strider to look at things. 

The reason being,the less public I was,I would be presumed dead,and that worked. No one suspected a thing. The Finnish part of it all was seeing the tabloids. ' The son of the late multi -billion company owner',followed by the hilarious same old quoted, ' and that look axactly identical'.