Chapter 30

NICK'S POV

"How many have you caught?" I asked making eye contact with the werewolf infront of me. ...

I saw him visible cower from me. He took a glass of water and drank. My eyes not missing not even a little of his movements. I wanted to get the hell out of there and go to my mate. Which reminded me that Anastasia had not yet sent me the address.

I had been seating of that God forsaken chair for hours through the night with pack member surrounding me. I had seen him before,on few  occasions. The passion pack alpha,known as Ian. He was reasonably tall and had good looks,or so the woman said. The first time we meet was after he had been put Alpha  and that was after his father retired. It was at an way stage,40 years,while most retired at 50 or more.

"We have only two. The rest flared." He said,back pressed way too hard to the chair. Personally,He had nothing to fear. It was the most progressive thing I had heard from all the packs I had been to. His was the first to actually hold the vampires voltage,We'll the ones involved in the attacks.

"The rest?"

"Yes the rest. I believe that they are the ones that have been orchestrating the attacks the whole time. We have not gotten them to talk yet but in time we will."

"Time is what we don't have. Were are they?"

I stood from the chair,ready to go and force the information out of them. If the attacks were in anyway connected to what had happened one hundred and eighty-two years ago then my beloved was endanger. 'He' would kill her or worse.

"The cells." He said standing and walking ahead of me. Dylan was not far behind me. And back at the Pack,I had left Strider uncharted with his mate. They were the thirds in command. "Are you by any chance thinking what I'm thinking?" Dylan whispered to me. "I hope not." I said slightly shaking me head. The thought terrified me. I couldn't put her through that in the case that what I was thinking was true.

We got to a big wall made most of steel and iron. The stench of vampires revolting. Ian,dialed numbers on  pad on the right and a door was revealed. A very thick door. We walked in. I mainly wanted to get as much information on their leader,as possible before I killed them but on one side I could just kill and ask later.

Like he had said there were two of them. One was visibly taller than the other,with messy brown hair and like all of them pale skin. They looked worse than the dead but one the other hand they were the dead in a way. I turned to the shorter one. His eyes were a little red and shoot. His breathing was fast but his face,both their faces were cool. I looked him in the eyes and he maintained it for a few seconds before faltering. The taller one was calm. I knew that he wouldn't say I word no matter how much I would try and I couldn't say the same for the other. He looked more like a new comer. An immature.

"I will never talk." Said the taller one as Dylan landed a soft punch on his chest. It was nothing compared to what he would really do. To what damage he would really cause and most of it permanent. He increased the intensity of his punched and after each one he continued the same line. "I will never talk." I got irritated and eventually ripped put his throat and before I made contact with his neck,a smile made it's way to his face and he all but whispered something to me. "He will come." Blood had stained the sleeves on my shirt and splattered all over my clothes.

Who the hell was 'he'? And what did he want?

"Now look,you friemd has ruined my suit." I take frowned turning to the only vampire in the room. He tried snarling his teeth at me for a warning. "You should really never do that,except your teeth and sharper and deadlier than your enemy's." I said snarling mine at him. He pulled his back in with a shatter and a shake from his body and I had even started with him yet. His friend had gone the easy way. If he irritated me to a point then he whole most probably suffer the same fate.
"Get out." I turned nd looked at all the people in the room that were most probably pissing their pants at the seen. All the werewolf scurried out the room. Leaving me,Dylan and my little friend all alone. The temperatures in the room dropped drastically as the door closed. They had their own special room. All their prisoners had their own.