chapter 19

Danni's POV-

After we had got everything we need from the shop we went back to the cabin.

Asoon as we arrived I went to the kitchen and made the tamales I had grown up making with my dad, grandparents and my Tia.

Once I was finished I was quite pleased with the results.

I walked out into the living room putting them on the table

Anni was the first to run over and grab one, taking a massive bite before smiling.

"I take it back, you are defo from cuba." She says taking another bite.

"Of course I am anni. Why else do you think I'm so tanned in Scotland, where it rains all the god damn time!" I say causing everyone to  laugh.

After we all have eaten its 5, I mean we're in the middle of nowhere so add going to the shop, shopping, coming back, cooking the tamales and eating.

"Right, me and the kids are going on a walk and maybe to the waterfall danni found." Emma says, waiting for us to answer before walking off with the kids and her husband following.

"And I'm going to read my book in the garden, it's so peaceful." Linda says going the same way the others had just left.

I tilt my head to face jess before smirking lightly.

"Cuddles and movie?" I ask sweetly.

She roles her eyes before nodding her head and telling me to get blankets while she gets her laptop.

I get comfy on the sofa and just as I do jess comes and sits next to me.

"Ready?" I ask incase she forgot something.

"Yup!" She replied getting under the blanket and cuddling into me and playing with the ends of my hair.

Wow I love it when she plays with my hair, it's so relaxing and just makes me feel happy.

Like I forget all my problems.