Chapter 30

Dani's pov-

Jessica and I walked across the street to her parents house hand and hand.

I can't help but smile, I tried to move on with ally but I never truly stopped loving Jess, I just got myself hurt again by ally.

As we walked into then house, I allowed her to lead me into the dining as if I didn't know where I was going.

"Why's Dani here?" Ollie asked as I sat down between Jessica and Emma.

"Because I invited my girlfriend to have dinner with us." Jessica replied as she started to plate up her food, while Emma stole my plate to do it for me.

Like she has done since day one of her finding out about my eating disorder.

Ollie looks confused while max looked happy.

"Why would you bring your ex to meet your girlfriend and since when did you have a girlfriend?"

"You can't really be that stupid." Jess laughs as she starts to plate her food.

"What- wait you and Dani are dating again?" Ollie asked shock, everyone else at the table but Emma did too.

"Yeah, we talked it through and decided to give it another shot." She confirmed, placing the plate she just filled in front of me and taking my plate for herself.

I scanned the plate, realising she had made sure not to over fill it or put any of the meat fat on my plate.

"Thank you." I quietly said as I kissed her cheek gently, happy she remembered the small things about me the same way I did about her.

"Cool! Will you play football with us like you used to?" Mason asked as he started to eat.

"Of course, it's the weekend tomorrow so we can play tomorrow." I replied giving them a small smile before starting to eat.

After a while, I had got a call from Anni telling me that she was on her way home.

"Thank you for having me." I said as I gave Emma and Chris a hug before taking Jess's hand and walking across the street.

"You are still staying the night?" I asked as we walked inside.

"As long as I get cuddles, I'm happy." She smiled and kissed me gently.

"Mum, I'm home-" Anni spoke before running over to us after me and Jess jumped apart. "Finally!"

We laughed as she pulled us both into a hug.

"Right go say goodbye to your girlfriend." I laughed before waving at the girl who was shyly standing at the front door. " it was nice meeting you, you should totally come over for dinner on Wednesday."

"I'll ask my mum but I would love to. It was nice meeting you miss-" I quickly cut her off, I hate when people call me miss because it makes me feel old and I'm still in my twenties.

"Just call me danni." I give her a small smile before walking into the living room to give them space to say goodbye.

I curled up in a little ball on the corner of the sofa, Jessica coming over and sitting beside me.

After a couple minutes Anni comes and joins us on the sofa.

"So you guys are dating again?" She asked as she grabbed the tv  remote out of my hand.

"Yes we are." I laughed as I went to steal it back what started one of our play fights.

"Mum! stop it I wanna watch criminal minds." She whines when I start to tickle her.

"You should of asked because I was going to put that on anyway." I teased as I finally stole it back and climbed into Jess's lap, deciding I wanted cuddles.

"Go get two glasses and a small glass for yourself self and bring in my favorite wine, oh and some crisps."

I allowed her to have a small drink every once and awhile so it wasn't something that she saw as this big thing she had to hide from me and she knew not to abuse it when she grows up.

I put criminal minds on and turned on Jess's lap so I was now straddling her, my boobs pressed against hers.

I quickly pressed my lips against her, it was a feeling I had missed so much so now that I'm allowed to feel I'm never going to stop.

"Get a room, that so gross." Anni whines as she places everything down on the table in front of us. "Actually don't because your rooms next to mine."

We all laughed at Anni before just chilling and watching the episode on the tv.

I had Jessica back and I had my beautiful daughter who I know trusted me enough to be who she is around me.

Everything is perfect and I can't wait to see what's next in our story.

———
It's just a short chapter because I have no idea what do do for this book anymore more.

So if there is anything you want to see just say.

Not proof read

838 words