2. Roommate

"5c,6c,7c

"5c,6c,7c..." I hum to myself.

"...8c"that's it, behind these door is where I'm going to see if my roommate will either love me or hate me.

"God please make her nice, please..." I pray as I insert the key. I open the door and see that the room
Empty, I sigh in relief and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

I look around to see a not too big but not that small either room, with two big beds, that I will have to figure it out how I'm going to climb that in my 5'2 height. The left side of the room is already decorated with light colors, that looks really cute. And the right side of the room is empty. Right now I could either sleep, wait for my roommate or decorate my room,
I guess we're going with the last opinion.

One hour later I'm finished and happy with my results, I'm also doing lighter colors, with some artificial plants on the wall, I also put some other decorations on the wall, and organized my desk with makeup and books. I also went to a store near by and brought a little stair, so I could go up to my bed more easily.

30 minutes later I'm sitting on my bed, readings a book ,when I hear the door handle jiggle, My heart starts beating 100mph, and my breathing increases

The dor open and it comes a beautiful Asian girl, she has black hair and black eyes, she's probably 5'5, and has some boxes on her hand.

"Oh hi,  I'm Mia, you must be my new roommate." she says smiling.

"Hmm, hey I'm Liliana" I say and almost want to kill myself for being this awkward. I stand up to greet her probably and her eyes widen slightly.

I stop my tracks, because I don't know what she's looking at, and I'm nervous. Does she think I'm ugly or something why is she looking at me like that.

"Oh my god, you're so short, and cute!!!" She squeals loudly and comes running my way and engulfs me in her arms. Oh my god she's hugging me, that's kinda of weird.

My cheeks start to become hot and and 100% sure that I'm blushing. 'She thinks I'm cute!!' No one ever called me cute before, I think I'm overreacting.

I hug her back slightly so things don't become more awkward, and l let out a small chuckle, " yeah..., thank you"

"So where are you from? How old are you? Oh you're probably 18 since you're a freshman. I have to introduce you to my friends they're going to love you." She rumbles all in one breath.

My eyes widen slightly at her rambling, and with a quiet voice I say, " I'm from Florida, And hmm yes I'm 18" And I leave the fact that she wants me to meet her friends hoping she'll forget. Because me having friends, I don't think that's happening. I don't even know why she is so excited to talk to me right now, if she's probably leaving after.

"What about you? Where are you from?" I ask. She loosen her hold on me and walks back to collect the boxes that are on the floor.

"I'm from Chicago, I came here with my brother and Best friend, I mean my brother came first because he's on his second year, but that's besides the point" she says smiling, I took a note that she talks a lot, and she's also not giving me a fake smile, that's good, I guess.

"Oh that's cool" I say as I walk back to my bed and use the little step thingy to jump on my bed. If she's here might as well get to know her. "So what's your major? " I ask as I watch her put some clothes away on the closet.

"I'm majoring on statistics, what about you?" My eyes widen, oh she's smart smart.

"Nursing" I say , God I'm so awkward I don't know how to talk to new people, she probably thinks I'm a weirdo.

"That's cool, I also wanted to become a nurse, but I don't like blood, so I I think that statistics was the best for me." She says. I give her a small smile as I continue watching her put things away. Maybe Boston won't be that bad.

"oh my god, today there's a welcome hockey game, and you have to come with me, all of my friends will be there." She says loudly and makes me jump a little bit.

Hockey game? I've never been to a game before, in Florida our schools doesn't even have hockey. It wouldn't be that bad going right? Just for a little bit, if I don't like it  I can always just make an excuse and leave.

"Sure we could go" I say smiling slightly. She squeals and gives me a bright smile, " its going to be so fun , you're going to love it" she says happily.

I smile at her, Maybe Boston won't be that bad.

___

Authors note

Another chapter done!

I hope you guys like it, it's not the best but I'm typing :)