23. Logan

I'm furious

I'm furious.

My whole body is tense as I begin to walk downstairs.

Who does he think he is, putting his fucking hands on my girl?

As I reach downstairs, Logan my 3 year old brother comes running and crashes into my leg.

"Grayson? where are you going in the middle of the night?" My mother looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed from her sitting position on the couch.

I pick Logan up and walk up to my mother, "I have to go back to Boston." I say putting Logan down on her lap.

"What! Why? Do you have a game? You just got here. " She says with a sad tone.

I sigh and look at the time and see that my fly is in a hour, "No, something happened to Lili and I have to go back." I say shaking my head at her.

"Liliana? The girl you talked my ear off about? She's your girlfriend right?" Her gray eyes soften and she gives me a smile.

Nodding,I head to the front door, "Yes mom, I'm sorry but I'll be back okay? I have to make sure she's okay."

"When you come back bring her with you!" I hear her shout.

That's what I'm planning to do.

As I enter the taxi, I take my phone out and shoot the boys a message.

Message
Grayson • 9:50pm

Message Grayson • 9:50pm

____

5 hours later, I'm anxiously standing in front of Lili's dorm knocking on her door.

Just as I'm about to knock again the door opens and I see Lili looking like she just woke up.