12. Road trip 

Just as I'm waking up I feel Grayson's heavy body on top of mine

Just as I'm waking up I feel Grayson's heavy body on top of mine. He has his head tucked on my neck, and his hands down my butt.

'Why does his hands have to be on my butt?'

I try to wiggle my self out of his old, but I can't move.

"Grayson." I groan, pushing his head out of my neck, and wiping his bed hair from his forehead.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, groaning he tucks his head back into my neck, "Go back to sleep." He mumbles and gives my neck a light peck while squeezing my butt.

"Grayson!" I say gasping with flushed checks.

He chuckles while shushing me.

"This is the second time you sleep with your hand on my butt." I whisper while rubbing his naked back.

I fell him smirking on my neck,"Uhum, I know." He says, I laugh shaking my head at him.

I almost have a heart attack when someone kicks the door open.

"Rise and shine Graygray." I hear Shawn scream as he enters the room. "Oh look what we have here, Hello cupcake." He smirks down at us.

I blush while Grayson groans and looks at Shawn with a glare on his face, "Get the fuck out."

Shawn smile at him, "Oh I forgot that Graygray is not a morning person." He says while sitting on the end of the bed.

Grayson rolls his eyes and sighs, "Why are you here Shawn?" He says while tucking his head back into my neck.

Shawn grins while standing up, I laugh when he slaps Grayson's butt and runs to the door.

"We're going on a road trip bitches."

____

Its 5am and we're leaving Boston.

We have a whole week off so Mia and Shawn decided that we should all go to their beach house.

It's a 13 hour drive. Grayson suggested us to take a plane, but Shawn said that he wants to have a road trip, so that's what we're doing.

We're taking Matthew's car because his car has 7 sits, 3 on the middle and 2 in the back.

We're all taking turns on driving, right now Shawn is driving and Sarah is on the passenger seat, Mia and Matthew are on the back, and me and Grayson in the middle.

Instagram
Grayson • 6:30 am

Instagram Grayson • 6:30 am