13. Beach

For the first time I'm awake before Lili

As always I'm on top of her little body with my hands on her perfect ass, it's not my fault my hands move on their own.

I look at her sleeping self and my heart beats a little faster against my chest.

'Fuck,she's beautiful'

When we kissed, I fucking felt like I was flying, I've never felt that way before.

I've kissed a lot of girls before, but I wish I hadn't, because none of them were Lili.

I tuck my head back on her neck when I fell her move.

My heart does that weird thing, when I fell her hands rub my back while giving my head a soft kiss.

'I love it when she does that'

I look at her, and see that she has her eyes closed, I lean up and kiss the corner of her mouth.

"Good morning baby." I say, moving my hands from her butt and wiping some hair off her forehead.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me only humming in response.

I remove myself off her, and lay down on my back, I smile when I feel her small body crawl on top of me, she tucks her head on my neck and wraps her arms and legs around me.

I wrap my own arms around her and kiss her head.

"We have to wake up baby." I say while rubbing her back.

She tighten her hold on my and shakes her head, "Just five more minutes." I she whispers, pecking my neck.

I shiver and tighten my hold on her.

___

And hour later I'm sitting on the kitchen with Shawn and Matthew waiting for the girls to finish getting ready.

"Mia told me that you and Sarah are dating." Matthew suddenly says, making me look at him to see him looking at Shawn.

Shawn's eyes widen and chokes on his food.

He clears his throat and looks at us, I lean back on my chair crossing my arms while raising an eyebrow at him.

"I was going to tell you guys, but Mia has a fucking big mouth." Shawn says just as the girls enter the kitchen.