Progress?

⚠️ Warning Sexual Content Ahead⚠️

It was now the next morning, I just finished my shower. I got dressed in a crossed V top and a pencil skirt. I put my wavy hair in a ponytail and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed the tortillas and started putting everything together. After I had them made, I put them in three food containers and made my way to work.

The weather today was amazing, it was now the end of June so it was warm and sunny. When I made my way into the building, I greeted the doorman. He smiled at me with a look of recognition. I made my way upstairs to my floor and greeted Marissa.

"Good Morning Marissa!" I beamed walking towards my office.

"Good Morning Alora, thanks again for the coffee yesterday. I really need it," she grinned.

I winked at her and went into my office. I turned on my computer and checked my email. Ronan sent me an email with my tasks for the day. I got started right away.

My morning consisted of answering emails, answering phone calls, planning meetings and organizing paperwork.

I haven't seen Ronan all morning and that kind of disappointed me. I busied myself work until it was time for lunch. As I was about to get up, Ronan paged me.

"Good afternoon Ms.Allison,"

"Good afternoon Mr.Jackson,"

"Would you please go to the cafeteria and grab me a turkey sandwich?"

"You're lunch is already taken care of, I'll be with you shortly." I said and hung up.

I walked over to the electric food warming tote that I put the containers in. I took them out to see if it was warm enough. After that I walked out to Marissa with the containers in hand.

"I come bearing lunch," I said to her while holding out one of the containers to her.

"Are you sure you aren't the lunch lady?" She asks taking the container eyeing me.

"No, I just wanted to do something nice for my coworkers." I replied.

"Oooh what's in here?" She asked as she opened up the container. "This looks delicious, thank you so much again Alora. I must warn you though, if you keep bringing food and coffee I'm gonna have to marry you."

"Maybe that's my plan." I said as I walked towards Ronan's office.

I knocked and he permitted to me to enter.

"Sir, I brought you lunch." I said as I placed the container on his desk.

"Is this homemade?" He said eyeing the food.

"Yes," I replied.

"Ms.Allison whatever you're trying to do isn't appropriate. We have a cafeteria for a reason." He said pushing the container towards me.