14

Third Person POV:

Adam and Ethan pull Charlie by his wrists into the parking lot. Dean stays close behind Charlie, making sure the boy didn't break away from their hold.

It was extremely dangerous for Charlie to be out in the open during his current predicament. Especially since the alphas have made new enemies recently.

Any werewolf in the area can smell Charlie. They all have the urge to bond with him, even if they weren't the ones to mark him. Darius was able to contain himself, knowing Charlie belonged to his alphas. But some wolves would deliberately bond with Charlie just to spite the three alphas.

Ethan yanks open the car's back door. Adam tries to push Charlie in but Charlie slams his hands onto the side of the seat. He's now bent over with his ass in the wolves' faces, using all of his strength to keep from getting out of the guys' hold.

"Please! Do something!" Charlie begs as he looks over his shoulder at the men. "Right now, right here!" He whines loudly and impatiently.

Dean places his hands on Charlie's hips, shoving the boy harshly into the car. Ethan hops in afterwards, sitting beside their needy mate. Adam hurries into the drivers seat as Dean ran around to the passengers seat.

Adam quickly turns on the car and slams his foot on the gas. The car speeds out of the lot, jerking everyone around in the car. Ethan was trying to hold Charlie down in the backseat but Charlie was thrusting against Ethan's thigh and moaning loudly.

Adam yells, "You better not have sex in my car!"

Charlie was too focused on unbuttoning Ethan's pants to comprehend what was happening.
He knew that he was with the hot guys he met on the first day of school.
He knew that he felt this extreme lust because of the hot guys.
And he knew that he wanted the hot guys. He wanted them.

After speeding through town, Adam pulls onto a pathway leading into the forest. He drives quickly on the dirt road surrounding by trees until a large wooden cabin was in sight.

He parks the car swiftly and hops out. Dean came around the car to help Ethan get Charlie out. All three guys drag the whimpering boy into the house.

Dean, after they were all struggling to get Charlie to move at all despite their supernatural strength, finally decided to simply lift Charlie bridal style to carry him upstairs. He led them to their bedroom and gently set Charlie onto the large bed.

Charlie arches his back and moans on the mattress. He was still panting and whimpering as his lovers stared down at him.

The werewolves hurried to remove their clothes, not wanting to keep their human waiting. Charlie watches them, admiring their bodies. His hands were fisted around the sheets and his knees bent with his legs wide.

Dean undid the boy's jeans and slipped them off. They all thirsted at the sight of Charlie's soaked underwear. He whimpered under their gaze and moved his back against the bed, attempting to get friction somewhere.

Dean's fingers grazed Charlie's underwear, the big bad boy suddenly hesitating as he glances at Charlie's eyes.
The other two didn't notice it, Dean assumes because they have never been in the situation Charlie has; someone raised as a human getting put in the supernatural position to bond with someone for life.
But Dean sees it. Dean sees the flash of fear enter and exit Charlie's eyes in a second of consciousness. He presses one hand onto Adam's hand to make him stop reaching toward Charlie. Adam sends him a confused and slightly upset look but Dean ignores it. 

"Charlie," Dean speaks softly, catching Charlie's attention. "Hey, babe. Are you a virgin?"

Charlie arches his back again, feeling the lust of his heat run down his spine. "I-ugh! Oh fuck!"