18

After the next couple of days, I snapped out of that same trance.
I no longer felt... hormonal.
Just tired and sore.

I breathed in deeply, finally being able to focus on something. I lifted myself off the large bed, noting the pain in my butt and back and thighs. I pulled on some clothes that were in the closet, ignoring how sticky and gross I am for the moment. A large gray t-shirt was draped on my small torso and black sweats were tied around my waist tightly.

I made my way down the hall with a noticeable limp, still feeling sore. This place is huge. Is this the guys' house? Where'd they get the money for a place like this? It's like a wooden mansion!

I carefully go downstairs, trying to find anyone else in the house. 

I peeked around a corner to see three men sitting at the kitchen island on stools. Two had their backs to me and the other was across from them. They were all in conversation.

And they were all shirtless...
Damn...

They had beautiful, muscular bodies. I let my eyes run over each of them, appreciating the view.

Adam, the one across from the others, stopped in mid sentence. He angled his head upwards slightly and breathed in deeply. He let it out with a sigh and a soft smile taking over his face.

His head came down, as he quickly made eye contact with me. It seemed like a magical moment. We locked eyes for the first time since we've been bonded.

The other two turned around, knowingly.
I looked into Dean's eyes, the same feeling came over me.
Then Ethan's.
Once again, the same.

They all stood up. I slowly limped forward to meet them in the middle.

Suddenly, I was completely engulfed in a warm group hug. I was lifted off the ground by the men who'll spend the rest of their lives with me. I let myself close my eyes and enjoy the soothing feeling.

It felt endless.
Being in their arms was what I wanted most. And luckily, they wanted the same.