Chapter 6

On a sunny day in Kuoh Academy were 3 boys gazing at the gym class that was made up of girls. The 3 boys were Motohama, Matsuda, and Issei Hyoudou otherwise known as the 'perverted trio'.

Issei:"Man look at those girls, this is paradise."

Matsuda:"You said it Issei, I'm still happy we got accepted into this school. Titty paradise!"

Motohama:"Guys look, Akeno-senpai is passing through by the track!"

The perverted trio quickly changed their gaze towards Akeno who was passing by making her way to the ORC.

Motohama:"102-60-89, easily the largest bypassing Rias-senpai. I'd kill to take a chance to be with her or even around her for that matter."

Matsuda:"Yeah...guys, I bet one of you to go over there to talk to her."

Issei:"What's the prize? It has to be high for me to even do it."

Matsuda:"I'll give you a limited edition DVD of Momozono Momo. Still in mint condition because it's too precious for me to even open."

Issei:"You're on! Let me show you how it's done boys!" As he got up and went towards her direction.

Motohama & Matsuda:"Go Issei we belive in you!"

Issei made his over to Akeno as quick as he could to win his prize and more importantly store a mental photo of being up close to her. As he got close to her, he called her out gaining the surprised look of many. "Akeno-senpai! Can I speak to you!"

Girl 1:"Ew, what's pervert boy doing here?"

Girl 2:"Nooo! Akeno-senpai run! You might get dirty from being near him!"

Boys:"Get away from her you pervert!"

Akeno:"Ara-ara Issei-kun, what's the matter? Did you need something?" She questioned the boy as he was trying to regain his posture from running.

Issei:"Ah..please..give me a...moment. Woof, anyway how's it going Akeno-senpai? Nice weather we're having right? Ahaha..." He replied. Issei was losing his confidence by the second as he was near one of the schools top beauties. She was about to reply but someone beat her to it.

???:"It is, now let me ask you, why are you here?"

Akeno:"Onii-chan!" Issei paled at the voice and started shaking before turning around. Lo-and-behold, it was the older brother staring daggers into Issei's eyes. "Uh no not really... I'd just thought I could speak to her haha.."

Akihito:"Really? You're indecent thoughts say otherwise."

Issei:"Ah I'm so sorry! It was stupid of me to even get near her! Please forgive me!"

Akeno:"Onii-chan please don't hurt him. We need to go to meet Rias."

Akihito:"Very well, let's be on our way." He said as both siblings left to the ORC. Issei made a mental note to not piss off the older brother.

Timeskip at the ORC room

Akihito:"You can't be serious...."

Rias:"Unfortunately, it's true."

Akihito:"So the legend of this mighty Red Dragon Emperor ended up in the hands of one of the most hated kids in school? Are you sure you're not making this up?"

Rias:"I understand it's hard to take in but it's true. Issei holds a very powerful being within him that he doesn't yet know of. We're not the only ones who know of this fact, there are bound to be other undesirable people who probably found out already."