Chapter 24

Akihito:*Sigh*

Akihito held heavy thoughts pertaining to the darkness within himself. He glanced over to his lightsaber on the table, unsure of what to do.

The talk he had with Ousuke made him consider the possibility of removing the persona of "Darth Vader" from his mentality. How, though, was a question that entirely flew by his head.

Akihito:"Is there a way to even do such a thing?"

*Knock knock*

Akihito heard someone knock at the door. Getting up, he looked over at the lightsaber again only to force throw it under a chair.

Answering the door, Akihito was met by an unexpected visitor.

Akihito:"Seekvaira?"

Seekvaira:"Good evening, I hope you don't mind if I came by to thank you."

Akihito:"I barely deserve a thank you, I didn't do much besides rattle his brain a bit."

Seekvaira:"You may not think so but I do. You're a kind gentleman, unlike what the Devils of the Devil Realm paint you out to be."

Akihito:"I appreciate the kindness. Anyway, if that was all then I'll be returning to my activities."

Seekvaira:"W-wait!"

Akihito:"What is it?"

Seekvaira:"There will be a formal party held before the upcoming rating games. I-if you do not mind, I wish to invite you as my companion for the venue. As thanks for helping me against Zephyrdor."

Akihito:"As you sure? I'm not a Devil, wouldn't the rest of them judge you?"

Seekvaira:"Nobles always do that when an heir seeks out a partner during these events."

Akihito:"You're thinking of me as a partner?"

Seekvaira:"W-what!? No! I...I worded that wrong. Enough of that, will you accept my invite?"

Akihito:"Of course."

Seekvaira turned away upon getting an answer to her question. Trying to hide a grin that was forming on her face.

Akihito:"You alright?"

Seekvaira:"Yes! I'll see you at the party then, have a goodnight!" She scurried off before Akihito could see her face.

Akihito smiled and felt a small ping of emotion. Closing the door to his room, he turned around to an image of Vader standing before him.