|63| Xavier Frontier

"But, (Name)--"

"Toru, girls fight all the time," you tell him with a gentle smile as you take hold of his hand. 

Toru looks at you and then back at Anna who's in the room with you and Toru. It'S after school and all three of you are in an empty classroom. You told Yuna you were going to be a little late for volleyball practice and you also told Ena that Toru would also be late.

Ena and Iwaizumi already know the plan so they were already head of you. Yuna said it was fine and so, you got Toru and Anna in the classroom together as you were going to do what you promise. However, you told Anna to not say anything until you gave her the signal. All she had to do was look very guilty which she's doing great at.

"Toru, Anna isn't also at fault," you tell him which is bullshit and you hate lying to him but you needed him to forgive Anna and fix their friendship. 

It's all part of the plan you made that you know is going to work.

"But she--"

"Toru," you interrupt him and get him to look back at you and not at Anna, "I'll admit that I have been jealous of the girls that has been around you but I don't say anything because I don't want to be one of those girls but also because I'm confidence in your feelings for me," you confess with a smile, "But Anna is your best friend since birth along with Iwaizumi. You can't get throw her out like she was nothing. What happened between her and me is both of our fault," you tell him which isn't really a lie as you did hit her and hit so many of her nerves.

"What do you mean?" Toru ask you as he was confuse.

"I may have slapped her before you showed up but she and I... We were both too caught up in our fight which I can't remember how it even begin that we got a little physical. We both regret it and hate it but we're fine now because we clear every misunderstanding," you tell him and then you all at Anna.

She knew that it was the signal and so she walks towards you and stands next to you, "She'S right. And I'm sorry you had to see that side of me," Anna apologizes, "(Name) and I, we just had so many misunderstanding that we have cleared up and now we're good friends," Anna says as she sides hugs you which got you to giggle.

You both hate it.

But in Toru's eyes, all he can see is another well built friendship but he still wasn't sure. But because you want him to rebuilt the friendship he had with Anna, he'll do it but that doesn't mean he trust Anna. He's just going to keep an eye on her.

"Okay," Toru says which got Anna to smile brightly. She wanted to hug him but she stops herself as she has a role to play. She got him back and she promised herself that she won't lose him again so she first needs him to look at her and obsess over her like he is with you.

She needs to get him to see a side of that violent and mortifying. It's going to be the only way he leaves you but if were to die, he would morn and would need someone by his side...

Anna has her plan and you knew this.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry but count me out," you say as you decide to say no to a plan that the third-years of the both volleyball team have decided.

"What? Why?" Toru pouts as he holds your hand.

"It's would be fun and the view would be amazing!" Ena says as she doesn't get why you don't want to go.

"And I'm sorry," Hanamaki says as he looks offended, "Did I not mention the food?" he ask as he believes it's the best part.