|M| Chapter One Hundred Seven

I sat there In shock of what I just heard my mother say

I sat there In shock of what I just heard my mother say. It wasn't like we already didn't barely speak but now all of sudden she just wants to break the small contact we have because of this other woman. Just what did she say to her to get my mother to not want to even hear my voice again. I thought we were making progress In our relationship. Sure I barley called her and she barley called me, but at least we'd answer each other phone calls. What the fuck.

I put my phone down and took In a deep breath. I would say i'm mad but it would be a lie. I was more irritated than anything else. The fact that this woman that I didn't even know the name of called my mother and said something so bad to make her cut off all contact with me is bullshit. She has no right to even utter my mother's name let alone contact her by phone. What did she even say? Maybe my mother will tell me.

I picked my phone back up and went to the call log and clicked on my mothers number. It didn't even ring it went straight to voicemail. She blocked me. She actually blocked me. I let my phone fall from my hands and I laid back on the chair. I'm actually all alone. My mother is living her life without me and my father is too. Why was I even born.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and got up from the couch and started to make my way down the hall towards the bathroom. I couldn't tell you what I was about to do when I got in there with Ba Wei but I just knew I wanted to go in there. I knew I wanted to make that numbness go away. I wanted to actually feel like my heart beating meant something.

When I got to the door I slowly opened it and steam immediately hit my face. I made sure to step in carefully and shut the door as quietly as possible. I stared at the fogged up shower glass for a few seconds before I started to strip.

When I was fully naked I walked up to the door and opened it. Ba Weis eyes met mine almost instantly but it didn't take him long to look me up and down. I stepped into the shower and closed the door, and walked over to Ba Wei and under the water.

"What are you doing in here?"

"What does it look like? I'm taking a shower."

"Couldn't you use one of the other ones on the floor," he asked coldly?

I didn't say anything and just looked him up and down. I couldn't help but watch as the water ran down his naked frame nor could I stop my eyes from traveling down to his most exposed area.

"You know," I started as I reached out rubbing my hands across his chest, "this shower isn't cold."

"And?"

I slid my hands down to to his lower abdomen, "I can't help but just wonder what you were doing in here before I came in."

I was about to move my hands lower but he grabbed them. Annoyed I looked up at him to see that same cold face. I tried to pull my hands free but not to my surprise I couldn't.

"Ji Nan you're starting to piss me off."

"I'm not doing anything though."

He let go of my hands, "not doing anything? You told me that I couldn't touch you basically and then you walk into the shower with me."

He did have a fair point. I probably was sending mixed signals but I want him and I want him now. I let my eyes wonder his body and once again they stopped at the monster between his legs. I wanted so bad to reach out and grab it but the vibe Ba Wei was giving off made me rethink that decision.

"Look," I pushed him back against the tile wall. "I know I've been weird tonight and I know I told you I didn't want to do anything but obviously that's changed."

He didn't say anything and I took the chance to finally let my hands slide down to his waist. I was about to go further but he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and to my surprise I saw anger in his eyes.

"Shower."

"I'm trying," I said with a smirk.

He stared at me, "I won't stop even if you beg me too."

"I won't ask you to."

As that sentence left my lips Ba Wei smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.  A groan left Ba Wei's throat and his hands went to my ass. It was a weird feeling to have him squeezing back there but I wasn't completely against it. It actually felt a bit good.

After a few minutes of us just kissing our lips finally separated but Ba Wei made sure to not leave my neck untouched. As he kissed down my neck he would slowly move my hips causing friction between both of our shafts that were currently pressed together. I tried my best to keep my voice in but in the end I couldn't.

"God, you're so sexy."

I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet. He continued to kiss on my neck for a few more minutes before he kissed his way back to my lips. He planted multiple kisses there all while looking me in my eyes.

"I want you so bad," he said as one of his fingers slipped in between my cheeks.

"Um. I don't know abo-"

"Calm down. I wasn't talking about that although I want you in that way too."

He pushed himself off the wall and turned me around so my back was on the wall. His hands slid from where they were at to my waist and I watched in shock as he lowered himself to the tile floor. I didn't even have time to react before he grabbed my most sensitive part. He gave it a few strokes and my eyes almost rolled in the back of my head when I felt the wetness and warmth of his mouth on my tip.

"Wait," I said breathlessly.

"I said I wouldn't stop."