|M|Chapter One Hundred Twenty Five

"Ji Nan," he said as he stared down at me

"Ji Nan," he said as he stared down at me. I let a smile spread across my lips and let my hands roam his body. I slid them underneath his shirt and paid special attention to his waist. He seemed to be sensitive there.

"Hmm?"

"You're tired," he pushed himself off me, "I'm tired. Let's not do such things tonight."

I sat up and just stared at him. Seriously I just gave this guy an invitation and he declined it. Was he not attracted to me or something? I looked down at my body to see that it was how it usually was making me even more confused.

"Why?"

He took off his uniform jacket and pulled off his shirt tossing them into the basket. I let my eyes roam his scar covered abdomen and mmm I could feel my underwear getting tighter. I waited patiently in silence for his answer but he just started to walk towards the bathroom.

"Dick," I whispered out?

I had thought he wouldn't have heard it but he stopped walking. He just stood there for a minute before he walked into the bathroom. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes. In truth I wasn't in a sexual mood when I first came on to the guy but now that he rejected me I wanted it now. I was already half hard and instead of helping me with it he goes and takes a shower. Such a dick move. Guess I'll have to do it myself.

I reached down and slid my hands into my pants. It's embarrassing to have to do this but hopefully I could finish before he came out the bathroom. I pulled out my shaft and quickly began to stroke. I closed my eyes and relaxed as much as I could. I let my mind run wild with scenarios but unsurprising the one that seemed to make my body react a bit involved that guy in the shower.

As my right hand pumped the organ in between my legs I pictured Ba Wei on top of me kissing me from my lips to my chest only to take one of my nipples in his mouth. My back arched at the thought, and I let out a shaky breath. I could see his eyes staring up at me as he sucked on those two sensitive buds. He was just about to go lower when I heard the bathroom door open. I slowly opened my eyes and just like I had thought those dark eyes met mine. My hand had stopped moving but as I stared at him slowly I began to move.

He cocked an eyebrow at me and slowly made his way over to me. Judging by the look in his eyes the guy was quite amused by seeing me like this. What a dick. I closed my eyes and went back to the fantasy that was playing in my head. If he wouldn't indulge me at least the one in my head would.

"Go lower please," I said aloud licking my lips.

When I said that I made sure to keep my ears on high alert because in truth I wanted to get a rise out of the guy. I slowly began pumping a bit faster and as I did the space on the bed beside me seemed to take on some more weight. I was about to open my eyes when that deep voice sounded right next to my ear.

"You were that horny that you needed to do this." I stayed quiet and just continued stroking. "What are you thinking about huh? Who are you asking to go lower?"

I didn't say anything and the guy beside me stayed quiet as well. I was a bit annoyed by this since I wanted to hear his voice. I was about to tell him I was thinking about him when I felt his hands on my waist.

"Since you won't answer I guess you won't mind me taking on the role of your partner."

I opened my eyes and when our eyes met it felt like shocks went straight to my dick. The look on his face looked lustful or dare I even say hungry.

"I-"

"Tell me, what is it your partner is doing in this fantasy?"

My hands stopped moving ever since we made eye contact and I couldn't tell you why because I was leaking precun. My breath was shaky and slowly I let my eyes wonder down his semi wet body. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and it just so happened that I could see the print of his all too hard dick pressed up against it. So you do want me.

"You-"

"Me," he asked cutting me off? I nodded and cleared my throat.

"You're sucking on my..."

His hands slowly slid up my stomach, "you're what?"

"My nipples," I said quietly.

I watched as a small smile spread across his lips before he slowly leaned down and took one of my nipples in his mouth. I could've came right there if it wasn't for me holding back. I closed my eyes hard and without warning his hand wrapped around my cock and began to stroke.

"Ah...stop."

He didn't respond and just continued sucking my nipple for a few more seconds before letting go. He wasn't stroking fast but slowly and I wish I could say I hated it. He leaned up and kissed me leaving me even more breathless than I already was.

"Is that all. You only have me playing with your chest? Is that all it takes to get you off huh?"

"I don't know. I've never played with them until now."

"Really," he said as he planted a kiss in the middle of my chest. "Yet you fantasized about me sucking them. You're such a slut aren't you?" I didn't say anything and Ba Wei let out a chuckle. He looked down at my leaking cock in his hand and slowly stroked it. "You want to come don't you?"

"Yes," I said with a shaky voice.

"Tell me what you want me to do then," he said as he kissed me.

I didn't want to say what he wanted me to say. It was way too embarrassing to say that I wanted him to suck on my nipples until I came. In truth when I fantasized about that I didn't think it would feel as good as it did. Sure he had did it once before but they were never the focus of what he was teasing. I wanted more and yet I didn't want him to not come either.

"I want you to make me come."

"How exactly? That's not enough information."

His voice alone sent shivers down my spine and in the end I just sucked up my pride and let the words fly pass my lips.

"My nipples."

He didn't give it a second thought before he latched on it and as he did he began pumping my cock faster. I arched my back and lewd sounds started to leak out of my throat. I heard Ba Wei let out a groan before he let go. He leaned up  and kissed me. His tongue immediately went into my mouth and I just let him dominate it since I didn't have the strength to fight for it.

"Come for me," he said as our lips separated.  He went back to sucking on my nipple and I could feel the orgasm coming and just as I tipped the edge I felt his teeth sink into that sensitive flesh. My vision went white for a second as my cock began to shoot load after load onto my stomach.

The only thing I heard in the midst of coming was Ba Wei say two words, "good boy."