𝖨. 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖠 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜 - 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗦𝗪𝗔𝗡

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜 - 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗦𝗪𝗔𝗡

THE CULLEN CLAN sat in the living room in their home located in the small town Forks. Alice was online shopping, Rosalie sat and gave her opinions, Emmett and Jasper played a video game and Edward played the piano. Carlisle and Esme joined the teenagers after coming back from hunting.

It was one of those lazy mornings that Aimee adored so much. She sat on a arm chair, reading a book. More specifically, The Catcher in the Rye.

Suddenly Alice let out a gentle gasp and her grip on the computer loosened. Rosalie caught the laptop just before it hit the floor.

Jasper was immediately at Alice's side and Aimee sat down her book as she watched. Edward's music stopped and he read Alice's mind, a smile on his face.

"What is it Ed?" Aimee asked, Alice was blocking her mind. Edward just shook his head "Alice will want to tell you" he muttered.

Alice suddenly snapped out of her vision and turned to Aimee. "She's coming.." she squealed, excitedly.

"Who Alice?" Emmett asked. "Aimee's Mate, she's coming here" she answered getting up to pull the Hale-Cullen girl into a tight embrace.

Aimee smiled into the hug "what's she like Al?" She asked with caution.

Alice looked around the room meekly before stopping on Rosalie "shes human" Alice squeaked out.

Aimee winced at the words, she immediately knew Rosalie would be pissed. "A human?! This is ludicrous! If this human finds out about us we will all be dead!!" She yells, outraged.

Aimee sighed and let her head fall back. Alice and Rosalie began to argue about their safety.

"I saw them. Aimee had never looked so happy, Bella  was equally as happy. She clearly won't out us" Alice yells.

"Bella? Her names Bella?" Aimee asked, sitting up and looking at Alice. Alice nodded, the grin not leaving her face as Aimee grew interested.

"Like the chiefs daughter, Isabella who's moving here?" She muttered. Before anyone could say anything Aimee slowly got up and walked out to her room.

She shut the door behind her and laid down on her
bed. Aimee had dreamed of meeting her mate ever since she saw the love Jasper and Alice shared.

The knock at her door caused her to look up. She muttered a small 'come in' and her small, brunette mother figure walked in.

"Hey Esme" Aimee smiled as she sat up. Esme just moved further into the room and took a seat next to the blonde vampire.

"You okay?" Esme asked with a sympathetic smile. Aimee smiled back as she nodded slowly.

"It's just scary, after all these years of wanting to meet my mate, it's finally happening and I'm terrified. I mean she's a humans for Christ's sake. What's there to be scared of" Aimee ranted.

Esme chuckled "I felt the exact same sway when I met Carlisle. It is terrifying at first but the after math is incredible" she said happily as she looked over to a picture of herself and Carlisle that was hung up on Aimee's wall.

Aimee hugged Esme and whispered a thank you before the older women got up and moved to the door "get up, you have school" she said in a parental way that made Aimee smile.

"Yes ma'am" she saluted her and began to get dressed. She put on a red lace body suit with skin tight black jeans on top. She slipped on her signature black leather jacket that she stole from Jasper in the sixties and her sunglasses before heading out.

As the teens all met up on the drive way Alice walked over to Aimee. "How long until she's here, Al?" The Hale-Cullen girl asked.

"A week" Alice once again squealed, before skipping off and linking arms with Jasper. The couple got into Rosalie's red convertible with her. Emmet and Edward got into Edward's jeep and Aimee made her way to her motor bike.

The red convertible was first to the pull out of the drive way, then the Jeep. Once Aimee slipped on her helmet she took off, immediately passing the others and heading to the high school.

ONCE THEY ARRIVED AT the school all eyes were on them, per usual. Aimee took off her helmet and placed it on her bike.

Jasper met Aimee in front of Rose's car and linked arms with her. Alice skipped behind beside Edward as Rosalie and Emmett walked ahead.

News seemed to spread quick about the Chief's daughter moving to forks. The were certain whispers floating around the school.

"Apparently she like really hot" a blonde popular girl whispered.

"Dude! Her dad told mine that she's bisexual!" A boy yelled to his friends.

Aimee rolled her eyes and scoffed at the things being said. She walked to her first lesson which happened to be her least favourite, Math.

Aimee took a seat at the back corner of the class and pulled out her book. She continued to read until she heard loud whispers from the rows in front of her.

The jocks. "Yo, Mike, I dare you to ask out ice queen over there" a boy said as he pointed to Aimee.

The ice queen. The nickname was given to Aimee considering she was a bitch to the loud, annoying humans at the high school. I mean, you couldn't really blame her.

She lowered her book just as Mike Newton sat opposite her. "What?" She asked, her voice sounded annoyed and fed up.

"I- I was wondering if y-you would go out with me?" He asked, stuttering like a nervous wreck.

"H-how about" she began, mocking him. "How about you fuck off, Newton" She finished.

He jumped up and walked away quickly to his friends. Aimee leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on the table as she began to read again.