𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

THE FOLLOWING DAYS HAD flown by. Aimee and Bella spent their days exploring the island, playing chess and just enjoying each other's company.

Bella stood in their bedroom, leaning against the door frame in a very revealing set of lingerie.

Aimee sat up in the bed. Bella was really trying to get Aimee to touch her again. It was working.

All Aimee wanted to do in that moment was touch every part of her mates body. She chuckled and buried her head in pillows.

The vampire then proceeded to pretend to snore, causing Bella to sigh in defeat.

|__________|

"You sure you wanna do this?" Aimee asks Bella as they stand at the top of a waterfall.

"This isn't my first time cliff diving, you know?" Bella jokes.

"Don't remind me" the vampire mutters, allowing Bella to climb onto her back.

Bella squealed as Aimee launched herself forward and into the water.

Bella brought herself closer to Aimee as they emerged from the water.

Aimee speeds further up the river causing Bella to sigh "Get back here!"

|__________|

Later in the week Bella and Aimee were laying in bed. Aimee heard Bella's heart race increase rapidly.

"Bella?" Aimee worriedly calls out. Bella turns towards her and reassuringly smiles.

"It was just a dream. It was a really good dream"

"Then why are you crying?" Aimee softly asks, brushing hair away from Bella's teary face.

"Because i wanted it to be real"

"Tell me" Aimee asks.

Instead of telling her, Bella shows her by trying to heat things up between them. Aimee gives in at first but pulls away.

"Love.. I can't"

"Please.. please." Bella begs. The mate bond was amplifying the need since they both know knew how it felt.

Aimee nods and hastily kisses her wife. Bella straddles her and wraps her fingers in her mates hair.