𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

MUSIC PLAYED AS AIMEE and Carlisle walked down the isle. The two vampires smiled as they looked to all their family and friends.

Carlisle smiled down to his daughter with a proud expression. As they reached the alter Carlisle walked Aimee up the step and moved to stand with Esme.

As soon as she looked down the isle she saw Bella approaching from the house. Her jaw dropped as she saw the love of life looking more beautiful than ever.

Bella was walking beside Charlie, a worried expression on her face. She was terrified she would trip and didn't like the attention on her.

But when she saw Aimee her worries disappeared as a her lips pulled up into a grin. Charlie passed her hand to Aimee.

The vampire held her mates hand as she joined her on the small platform. As every guest sat down Aimee turned to Bella.

As the marriage officiant began to talk the two just looked at each other. "You're breathtaking, love" Aimee whispered.

Bella's heart fluttered "to witness the union of Aimee Hale-Cullen and Bella Swan" the officiant continued. "Please repeat after me... I, Aimee Hale-Cullen."

"I, Aimee Hale-Cullen.. take you Bella Swan. To have and to hold. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love, to cherish. As long as we both shall live." Aimee smiled, her eyes locked on Bella the entire time.

"I, Bella Swan.. take you Aimee Hale-Cullen. To have and to hold. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love, to cherish. As long as we both shall live." Bella repeats.

"I do"

"I do"

"I love you" Aimee smiles, her hands holding Bella's waist.

"I love you" Bella says pulling Aimee in by the back of her neck.

And in that moment it was as if the whole world had disappeared around them. It was just the two of them. In their own little world.

The kiss they were sharing was the most passionate kiss either of them had ever experienced. It made everything that had happened worth it.

The claps of everyone sat around them broke them out of their trance. As they pulled away everyone stood and cheered.

|______________|

"Hey, Aimee! Nice to see you!" Seth Clearwater grins as he pats Aimee on the arm. "I'm happy for you!"

"Thank you, Seth"

"I hope you'll be happy, Bella" Billy Black smiles.

"Thank you, Billy. Have you heard from him?" She asks referring to Jacob.

"I'm sure Jake wishes you the best."

"Well I plan on getting drunk" Charlie admits. "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?"

"Sound great" Billy intervenes as he leads them away.

"Bella!" Carmen greets as she approaches with the rest of the Denali's. The woman kisses Bella's cheeks.

"Congratulations, Aimee" Eleazer smiles, shaking Aimee's hand.

"Eleazer and Carmen, Right?" Bella asks.

"Yes, these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate" Aimee introduces.

"We've heard so much about you! Aimee came to us when she first met you!" Kate giggles.

"That's where you went!" Bella finally finds out with a grin.

"Welcome to the family"

"Irina" Carmen calls said vampire over. "Come meet Bella."

"I can't do this" Irina whispers.

"You promised" Tanya harshly whispers back.

"They invited one." She motions to Seth. "Irina he's our friend" Aimee reassures.

"They killed Laurent."

"He tried to kill Bella" Aimee explains.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans. With me."

"I'm sorry." Aimee apologises. As they leave Aimee turns to Bella "well what's a wedding without some family drama?"

"Yeah.." she pauses "I can't believe you went all the way to Alaska just to avoid me!" Bella scoffs, mocking offence.

"What can I say.. your smell is simply irresistible" Aimee teases as pretends to bite Bella.

"Shove off!" Bella hysterically laughs as she pushes Aimee away from her.

"Come on, Emmett's about to do his toast" Alice yells as she pulls them towards the tables.

"Oh no"

|______________|