𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲

WHEN THE TWO MATES RETURNED to the wedding, people were still dancing and having fun.

About an hour later the guests had all gathered around the entrance of the house for the big send off.

Aimee had changed into black dress pants and a white silk cami top. Whereas Bella had changed into a cream dress.

Holding hands, the two mates walked down the outside steps. As the exited the house everyone around them began to clap and cheer.

Confetti pieces flew in the air above them. At the end of the path Renee brought the two girls into a huge hug. "So you really won't tell Bella where you're taking her?" The woman asks as she looks at Aimee.

"No it's a surprise" Bella says, pretending to be annoyed.

"I'll meet you in the car in a minute, love" Aimee whispers into Bella's ear before leaving to talk to her brother.

"So you're finally married to her" Jasper smiles.

"I'm finally married to her" Aimee proudly grins.

Jasper laughs and pulls Aimee in for a hug. "And here I was thinking you'd be single forever"

"Congratulations, little sister"

"I love you" Aimee whispers and she pulls away from him.

Jasper nods "I love you. Now don't keep your bride waiting"

Aimee shakes her head to rid the sad emotions of leaving her brother. She looks to the car to see Bella sat in the passengers seat looking down at her lap.

The vampire waves goodbye to her family as she opens the car door. "Hey"

Bella looks up with a smile "hi" she whispers back.

"You ready, love?" Aimee asks as she slowly drives away from the house.

Bella watches her friends and family cheer, waving goodbye to everyone. "Yeah, I'm ready"

|_____________|

By now the two mates had exited forks and were still driving to the airport. "Is it France?" Bella questions.

"No" Aimee shakes her head with an amused smile. For the past thirty minutes Bella had been naming countries that she thought Aimee was taking her to.

"Bali?"

"Nope"

"England?"

"No"

"Ugh. Just tell me, Aimee" Bella groans as she slides down into her seat.

"Well that would ruin the whole idea of a surprise if I told you"

"Ok, ok. I'll stop. If you're that insistent about it being a surprise I'm sure it'll be great" Bella gives in.

"It will be" Aimee proudly states.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence Bella sits up and turns to Aimee.

"It's Italy, isn't it?"

|______________|

After another hour of driving and a plane ride the mates had arrived in Rio.

"Rio! I knew we were coming here!" Bella exclaims as she looks out of the cab.

"Yeah... funny you didn't mention it?" Aimee smirks. She places her hand on Bella's thigh as the human leans against her.

"Please pull over" Aimee asks the driver in Portuguese. She pays the man his money and takes Bella by the hand and leads her into a large crowd of people dancing.

Bella laughs in amazement as she takes note of her surroundings. Aimee watches her with a smile.

Bella pulls Aimee closer to her and places her lips on to Aimee's own. The vampire places her cold hand on the side of Bella's neck.

Aimee reluctantly pulls away "we need to go" she whispers into Bella's ear.

Bella nods and let's Aimee guide her towards the docks. "So we're not staying in Rio?" The human questions.

"Nope. Just passing through" she says, helping Bella into a speedboat that belonged to Carlisle.

|_____________|

Around twenty minutes had passed and land had appeared in the distance. There were no lights and it look deserted causing Bella to raise an eyebrow.

"That's isle Esme. It's a gift from Carlisle" Aimee explains.

"Woah..."

"I know"

|_____________|

Aimee carried the bags as Bella walked ahead. Before Bella could reach the door Aimee dropped their belongings and picked Bella up, bridal style.

Bella squeals "is this totally necessary?"

"I am nothing if not traditional" Aimee smirks. She pushes the door open and places Bella down once they enter.

"You wanna take a look around whilst I bring the bags in?" Aimee asks which Bella nods eagerly in response to.

The vampire entered the bedroom with the bags to see Bella admiring the bed. Aimee could tell she was nervous.

"You tired?" Aimee asks, taking Bella's hands in her own. Bella shakes her head.

"You wanna go for a swim?"

"Yeah that sounds nice. I could use a few human minutes." Bella agrees.

Aimee kisses her forehead "don't take too long, Mrs Cullen."

The vampire detaches her self from Bella and heads towards the water. She begins to undress, laughing to herself when she hears Bella's heart rate increase.

Bella runs to the bathroom to get ready. Brushing her teeth, shaving her legs, brushing her hair and washing her face.

Once ready, the swan girl joins Aimee in the water. Aimee wraps an arm around Bella's waist to keep her by her.

She looks at Bella and smiles in admiration.

"you're perfect"

|_____________|