𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮

"IF ANYBODY WOULD MAKE a dramatic about turning it would be Bella. The person who most wants to become a vampire takes the longest to change" Aimee grins.

The Cullens were sat in the lounge, some football game nobody was paying attention to, on the screen. A week had past since Cece was born and Bella was still in the process of changing.

"That's our Bella" Esme chuckles.

Rosalie joins the vampires, holding Cecelia in her arms. She moves to Aimee and passes her the baby.

"Hey, flower!" Aimee smiles, making faces at her laughing baby. It was clear that Cece was at her happiest when she was with Aimee.

The two Hale-Cullens had formed an instant bond nobody could understand. Cecelia couldn't even talk yet and they were best friends.

Aimee rocks the baby in her arms as she turns back to her family. "Is Bella changed and ready for when she wakes?" She asks Alice.

"Yes! I put her in one of her prettiest dresses! And the house is coming along perfectly. We're just decorating it" Alice squeals excitedly.

"Thank you, Al" Aimee grins.

Cece starts cooing causing Aimee to look down at her. "I think she's hungry" Jasper smiles.

"Oh! Can I feed her! Please, Aimee?! I'll be careful!" Emmett begs.

Aimee laughs and passes the child to Emmett who quickly takes her out of the room. "Don't run with her!" Aimee calls after him.

She suddenly hears a sharp intake of breath from the other room. Bella.

"She's awake." Aimee grins to her family who all happily smile back. "Well go see her then! Take her to hunt." Carlisle instructs.

"Thank you, guys" Aimee nods before speeding to Bella.

They were finally together again.

|________________|