6

You woke up to the smell of pancakes seeming from out your bedroom door. You looked at your phone. 6:00. "Wtf" you said to yourself. You closed your eyes hoping you could back to sleep. Suddenly, "KNOCK,KNOCK", you could determine who was saying that by the cocky tone. It was Tony. Tony strolled into your room. "You sleep well?", he sat on your bed "Yeah fine." you replied with still half asleep. "Why so early Mr. Stark?", "Well training usually starts now." he roadies his eyebrow. You grunted. " Nah we're letting you off today just so you can get used to the place first.", you gave a sigh of relief. "But breakfast is ready so, chop chop." Tony got up off your bed and walked to the door. "Also kid, please don't call me Mr. Stark it's too formal." You gave a confused look. "But Peter calls you that" He smirked. "That's different" there was a little pause. "Roight" Tony closed the door about 80% of the way and said, "Pancakes" while raising his two eyebrows. You smiled. You grabbed your phone and collected yourself before jolting out the door, like your tiredness had gone.

You walked out the hallway and into the kitchen, where Tony was placing a couple pancakes on a plate. Tony signalled you to sit down. You sat down, rubbing your eyes one more time to get the tired out. You looked out the window to see everyone running the court. Steve of course was i front of everyone followed by Sam, Thor ,Nat, Bucky, Wanda and Peter struggling to keep up. The rest seemed to give up. Pietro was doing his own thing running 1700 laps before they could finish one. You started laughing seeing everyone in pain. Tony looked on your direction and started chuckling too. "It's funny seeing them struggle." You nodded and smiled. "Why does Peter train with them?" you asked. "Oh um.... Peter just likes to keep fit." "ah" you replied. " Come on eat up" You stated to eat. Tony left the room. For a while you enjoyed your breakfast and just relaxed while watching people struggle outside. Tony came back in the room with a paper book and pencil. He gave you it. On the first page was an outline of a body, it was close to yours. "We have to design your suit today Y/n" He let you draw anything you like on the body just to test out ideas and new gadget. You decided going with A basic slim fitting suit as opposed to your natural baggy clothes you usually wear with a highlight of the colour of your powers and stone. The suit allowed freedom of movement and also allowed you to control your powers better by Tony creating a wrist cable to enhance and control your powers. At your gloves the tips of the fingers were gone but f you needed to 'control' anyone.
(basically just use any suit you want :) )

Tony liked it and went straight to his lab to start working on it. You cleaned up your dishes and just tidied up the kitchen a little bit to be nice. When you finished the time was 7:37 it was still early but everyone else was still outside trianing. You went back into your room and got dressed and made a cup of tea for yourself and just turned on the tv and watched the news. A good while later the gang came in from training. Everyone panting and sweating. Steve gave you a 'lucky' look. You beamed a huge smile mocking him. You looked over at Peter he was on the floor panting and sweating his heart out. He looked up at you breathing heavily, collected himself and gave you a little wave. You waved back. "i'm gonna have a shower." Peter said trying to get his words out. He squirmed over to his room. You smiled to yourself at how cute he was. "Have fun?" you said sarcastically at Steve and Nat. The two of them looked towards each other rolling their eyes. "Haha laugh now, you'll be doing that on Saturday." you laugh turned into blank look. Steve laughed at went to take a shower. Nat sat down beside you. She took her hand and tucked it behind your ear. "Did you sleep well?"  she spoke softly. "Yeah, the bed is huge." you laughed. She smiled so gently. "What are you gonna do today." she asked you. "I kinda wanna explore New York." you said. "Yeah, you should your gonna need to know your way around, you know what i'll come with you, Wanda and I were going in anyway to shop,you can shop with us." "Really, yeah!" you said. "What time?". Nat looked at her watch. Around 12 ish. "COOL!" you said and ran into your room to get ready even though it was only 8:44. You layed on your bed and just went on your phone for a bit. You heard a knock on the door. "Come in" you said. Peters head popped in. "Hey um , you doing anything today." he said nervously. "Uh yeah, sorry, im gonna go into the city with em.... Nat and Wanda." you also said nervously. "Aw ok." he said sadly. You regretted everything you just said. Peter was about to leave until you said "um peter" he quickly turned around. "You wanna hang out later ,like tonight. A smile started to form on his face. "Yeah sure." he said obviously happy. Peter got a buzz on his watch. "shi- i gotta go, So later." "Yeah" you nodded. Peter jotted out of your room. You realised you were smiling so hard. You were also blushing. "Omg" you wuss to yourself. "Only one day and im falling for him ffs." "ughhhhh!!!" you sat up and went over to put on your jewellery. Your rings, bracelets and then your necklaces. You like the necklaces that had gems or stones on them. One necklace you had looked like the (infinity stone) that you possessed. As you got ready, You heard Wanda and Nat leave Wandas room and knock on your door. "You ready" Wanda asked. "Yeah one minute." you collected yourself one more time before leaving the room.

A/n - sorry for short chapter next one will be better.