27

Peter sat silent. "Peter i'm so sorry." you said slowing down your breaths. "I didn't want to tell you now." he complained still crying. He grunted trying to get out of the bath. He was still very injured. "Peter let me-" you started. "NO I can do it myself!" he snapped struggling to get up. He was about to slip but you caught his arm. "Please Peter."you begged to help him.  He grunted in defeat. You helped him out and semi carried him to his bed, you wrapped him up in towels and rubbed him to get him dry. He  looked at you as you cared for him. You noticed him eyeing you. You gave a soft little smile. "I'm sorry i forced you. I had no idea." You said looking into his eyes, his chocolate delicate eyes. You looked at lips, they looked soft. "I just assumed you were a homophobic straight guy ye know. But I understand now why you did all those things." you added. Peter still had some cuts on his face. You took a pice of cloth and slowly dabbed it with water and started to clean his face. Peter looked at you again, admiring you. "I'm sorry about yesterday." he said softly. "Don't worry, it's ok." you said. He smiled. "I guess it was just ye know i've been confused the last while and everything with the internship I just, i felt so uncomfortable and weird for some reason, like i'm not 100 percent comfortable with my um....sexuality. I guess all my emotions came out and attacked you. I panicked and i didn't want to accept the fact that I was bi....." he said quickly. "Ik you felt trapped?" you said. He nodded. You finished cleaning his face and you got up and went to his closet where you grabbed a jumper and bottoms. "Here." you said signalling for him to get changed. "I'll be one minute." you said before going out to your room and grabbing his  flannel that he gave to you. Walking back into the room, you peeked to see if he was changed. He had his bottoms on and was barely able to get his jumper on. "Here." you said walking in and slowly helping him put it on. He laughed as he struggled to put it on. You both looked at eachother. Both smiling. "Put this on." you said handing him his flannel. He smirked, "No that's yours he said wrapping it around you. You put on the flannel because deep down you loved it and wanted to keep it. "Where is everyone." he asked. "Beats me, I only know that Tony is/ was at a meeting. But everyone i haven't seen since last night." you frowned. "What happens last night." he asked. "First mission." you smiled sarcastically. "How did it go?" he asked. "Terrible. Had a fight with everyone. Haven't seen 'em since.......I shot two guys." you smiled at the last part.  "Sheesh. I'm sorry. Must've been hard." he smiled sympathetically. "Thanks." You smiled back. "Are you gonna be able to stay." you asked. He paused. "I'm staying at a friends?." he chuckled. "Yeah. You can stay with me. How come all your stuff is still here." you asked. "I was supposed to collect it all yesterday but ye know....." he said. You nodded. "Do you want a drink or something." you said standing up. "Sure." He smiled. He was about to stand up . "Peter let me, your hurt bad." You said helping him up and aiding him walking down to the kitchen. You placed hun softly on one of the chairs. He had many wounds and he was badly hurt and grunted as you put him down. You popped on the kettle and turned on some of the lights as it was getting dark outside. Peter was looking at his phone. "Y/n, could you call May and tell her i'm alright. I kinda blocked her number 'cause she kept calling me." he awkwardly shrugged. "Sure." you said as you took his phone. You unblocked her number and started to call her, you didn't even hear the phone ring she picked up that quickly. "Peter!, Peter! I'm gonna KILL YOU!!! I-" She screamed. "May. May! Calm down, it's Y/n." you said. "Y/n? what?" she asked. "Yeah em, Peters here with me, he's....ok. It's ok between us, So ik it's difficult about him but he just wanted you to know he's ok." you said. May paused. "Ok that's a bit of relief, Can you ask him to come on the phone, please." she begged.  You took the phone to your chest. "She wants you." you said to Peter. He shook his head violently. You smirked and brought the phone to his ear. "Hi, May." his voice broke. You heard mummering almost shouting coming from the phone. "I'm sorry." he whined. "No, i'm gonna stay here with y/n". He said. "Well, i'm here at a sleepover in my friends house, not as an intern." he said winking at you. There was another minute of murmmering from the phone. "Ok, i'll call tommorow morning. Yeah ok, bye." he said as May hung up the phone.  Peter sighed as you took the phone away from him. You put his phone on the counter and started to make the tea. "What are you gonna do when they all come." you asked pouring the tea. Peter paused. "I'll just run into your room." he chuckled nervously.  You chuffed your lips. As you made your tea there was only one question in your mind, 'How did you know you were bi,Peter?'. You really wanted to ask him that. But you couldn't it was too soon. You hoped you were the reason he figured it out 😏.  Handing Peter his mug of tea, you scrounged around the kitchen looking for snacks. You grabbed a packet of biscuits and sprayed them on a saucer as you sat down infront if Peter. You sipped your tea and so did Peter. You two didn't talk or say anything. The two of you jsut looked at eachother yet it wasn't awkward, it was nice, it was comfortable. The music you put in earlier was still lightly playing in the background. After a while you cleaned up and brought Peter to his bed. You looked at your phone it read 7:00. It was still early enough. You decided to leave Peter in his bed and you yourself were going to go bed. "Alright Pete, i think it's best we go to bed, ik it's early but you'll have no difficulty getting sleep." You smiled. Peter nodded. You pulled down Peters blinds and pulled his curtains. You walked over to the injured boy sitting on his old bed. You hugged him softly. "Proud of you." you smiled before you walked to the door. "Goodnight Pete." you smiled. Walking out. You stopped when you left his room. You stood there. "Y/n?" he shouted. "Yeah." you said sprinting back into his room. "Could I sleep in your room.....with you." he asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes in the world. "Sure." you smiled. Deep down you were screaming inside with joy. You walked over to Peter and helped him up and brought him to your bed. Placing him down you softly took your covers, placing them over him. You slowly got yourself under the covers on the other side of the bed . "Goodnight Peter." you said looking at him. "Night." he said softly. You turned off your lamp on your bedside. You turned to your side crashing into Peters face. You both laughed at the collision. You bith embraced each others auras and you both after an hour or two if just being in relaxation your brains switched off and you transitioned into sleep.