Chapter-1

As soon as they entered through the door all eyes were on them..elders were admiring them unmarried girls were getting jealous as our bondu has taken the handsome hunk while men were busy staring at her which made our barrister blood boil..

He wanted to leave this place as soon as possible,to take his wife away from all their eyes to their room where only he can look at her..
Much to his dismay his wife was taken away by bunch of ladies and men started asking him some stupid question which was making him irritated

He just wanted to stay close to his wife but these people wouldn't let him ..After excusing himself he started searching for his love as soon as he saw her talking to a british boy his anger knew no bounds..
He approched them and held her waist in a possessive grip and smiled towards her after exchanging few pleasentries he asked her-

-ghr chale bondita your exams are coming and u need to study hard right..
His innocent bondi didn't understood the jealousy and anger said
-lets stay for little more time na pati babu I will study till late night today..I just made a new friend and I'm really enjoying here..
As He couldn't ignore her pleading he nodded
Watching his wife laughing with other man he was buring in anger every second he took the alcohol glass and held it so hard that it broke and gave him a deep cut in his palm..This got bondita attention, she took his palm in her hand with utmost care tears continuously flowing from her eyes.
-aap ko dhyaan dena chaiye tha na pati babu how can you be so careless..

Having her whole attention towards him he felt little peace and also guilty for bringing tears in her eyes..
She took his other hand in her's and said
-ghr chale?

He just nodded and they left for their haveli which he can now say home..

A/N- I know it's not that good..If you guys have any ideas and advices plzz write it down in the comment section and if you liked this chapter please vote for it..