Chapter-7

{Mature content ahead}

It's been few days, bondita's practice was going well..but today she was tensed bcoz her pati pabu is being very stubborn, he wanted to drop her school and if this happens everything is finished then..
Think bondita, do something I have to stop pati babu anyhow..
Should I tell him that today's class got cancelled..-no it's extremely stupid he is a london returned barrister he will get to know that I am lying..

Now there is only one option left.."seducing him"..
But will I be able to do it..
Why I am feeling that it is the worst idea...

No bondita, you have to do it, you have no choice..Yes let's do it..

She entered in the study with his coffee..

-good morning pati babu..
He was sitting behind his desk on his big chair..

-good morning mishti..
She goes forward and sat on his lap, hugging him..This was the first time she made a move towards him..

-are you okay..Did something happened..You tell me I will-

-shh-
She silenced him by putting her fingers on his lips..

-zaruri h kya ki koi reason ho..Me bina kisi reason k aapko hug nhi kr skti kya..Itna haq bhi nhi h kya mera..
She asked him, knowing very well that this will work as always.. and she was right anirudh just fell into trap..

Bringing her closer he cupped her cheeks

-aisa bilkul nhi h mishti..Tum jab chaaho tab mujhe hug kr skti ho..Jitna haq mera h tumpar utna hi tumhara bhi h mujhpe..

Something is wrong with her.I can see in her eyes that she is very nervous her hands are shaking..

-Okay,now tell me honestly..Why are you doing all this when you are not comfortable?

-who said I'm not comfortable with you..

-you are comfortable with me but not with this seducing game of yours..
Kyu kr rhi ho tum ye..

Oh no, I done for sure..Now he will get to know everything..
Her thoughts were broken by him

-i am waiting..Bolo

-aapko kese pta ki me ye kisi reason se kr rhi hu..

-mujhse behtar meri bondita ko koi nhi janta..Tumhaari aankhe padh leta hu me..

-vo meri friend ne kaha tha ki me aapko khush rkhu..Aisa kr ke..mtlb-
Taaki aap dusri shaadi na kre..
It was true, her friend did said that but this was not the reason for her actions..
Suddenly he started laughing very loudly.. he made her sit on his chair and kneeled infront of her..

-me kabhi bhi dusri shaadi nhi krunga jaan don't worry about that..Or jaha tak rahi baat mujhe khush rkhne ki to, tum mere saath ho mere liye bhut h or agr baki kami reh gai to
He leaned towards her ears and whispered

-i will take the lead..Me tumhe aisa kuch krne k kabhi force nhi krunga jisme tum uncomfortable rho..
With that he picked her in his arms and started going towards their room.

-you should get ready..School me drop krunga tumhe..

Having no other option she pulled him towards her and pressed her lips to his..
He was too shocked to react but after sometime started responding..He took the lead and explored her mouth,biting and sucking her lips..After few minutes they parted breathing heavily..

He looked at her intensely,his eyes were pitch black,filled with passion..

-don't play with me sweetheart.bcoz once I am into it then there is no going back..
She pecked his lips and then he didn't needed any more confirmation..
He slowly unpinned her saree and it fell from her shoulder.he started giving wet kisses on her neck to her shoulder,biting in between, removing her saree at the same time.. once saree was removed fully his hand went to her top before he could go further he again asked her