Chapter-20

Taking out all of her simple saree from the closet anirudh sat with the scissor and started cutting them into peices..Here bondita was busy cursing him,once again he won but what she could have done.she is not shameless like him..

-bahu kaha khoi ho
Kaka's voice pulled her out of her thought, shaking her head lightly she excused herself and left for her room..She really needed peace right now, but seemed like he was making sure to piss her even more..

-ye kya kr rhe h aap..
She shouted, hurriedly picking her clothes or pieces of clothes..
Leaning against the chairs he replied calmly

-just making sure that you can't repeat the stupidity which you did today...

-what?
She asked confused

-you're looking too sexy and I don't want anyone to think same like me..That thought about you shouldn't cross their mind.. Ever
He stated spinning the paper weight on the table..

-aapka dimaag kharab h kya..What will I wear now..But why am I asking you..
Get out of my room right now...
She said firmly

-you have so many beautiful sarees wear that..You will look gorgeous
He said softly looking at her

-i don't want anything of your money..
Pushing the chairs harshly he got up and pinned her to the wall..

-i am trying to be nice but you are provoking me to do something wrong and then you'll say I am a bad guy..
He whispered venomously

-you no longer have to pretend being nice..I know the real you now.
She said trying to push him away by his chest but he took both of her hands  and placed them above her head..

-really? I don't have to? It's good then, so now you will do as I say...
Change in that saree I chose and don't you dare defy me.. I'll come back in 5 min and if I don't see you wearing it I myself will change your clothes...It's not that I mind doing it right now..
He said in his husky voice, looking at her intensely..Putting a hair strand behind her ears he left but not before tapping his watch...
Knowing very well that he wouldn't hesitate on doing what he said picking up the saree she quickly goes to change..
She was leaving her room when he suddenly appears in front of her..

-its not the one I chose..
He said frowning

-very funny of you to think that I would really do what you'll say..
Pushing him lightly she goes towards the kitchen to prepare lunch..

-so stubborn
He said smiling softly..

I have to think something I can't stay here, he is not the man I fell in love with..

-bahu rani dhyan se..
Bihari said suddenly

-me ab bahu nhi hu mujhe iss naam se mt bulaiye aap..
She shouted frustrated..
*
She was pretending to be asleep knowing that aniruddh will come to check up on her..And after few minutes she heard the door being opened and closed her eyes tightly..
Kneeling at the side of bed aniruddh caressed her cheeks and pecked her forehead..
It hurts not having you close but it would hurt even more of not having you at all..
Her heart started beating fastly listening to him..no matter how much she deny,She still loves him..His words makes her reconsider her decision but her mind won the fight and she started waiting for him to fell asleep..
Covering her properly with the duvet he lays down on the sofa facing her..

Tere bin jee na paunga
Sach much mar hi jaunga
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

Hasna rona tujhse hi
Mera hona tujhse hi
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

Maujood hai har saans mein
Tu har dafa ye tay hai
Tu hai dawa ya dard hai
Par hai mera ye tay hai

Tere bin jee na paunga
Sach much mar hi jaunga
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

And soon fell asleep..
Making sure that he was asleep she gave him a longing look before going out of the room.. Opening the main door as discreetly as possible she stepped out and sat on the stairs..Wiping her tears roughly she started running away from the haveli she once called home..remembering all the moment spend there made her cry harder..
She ran as fast as she could not knowing what she has gotten herself into..

A/n- I know it's a small chapter but I got vaccinated recently so not feeling well..But I'll try to update soon..
Thankyou for reading, also tell me about your views..👀
Lots of love to you all😚🖤