Chapter-17

~flirty ARC ahead~🚫

Kaka hugged aniruddh and bondita as they returned in roy choudhary haweli..

But since they were back he noticed anger clearly visible on aniruddh face

But since they were back he noticed anger clearly visible on aniruddh face..But ignored it when he saw bondita going behind him towards their room..

-pati babu
She muttered slowly..

-not now bondita, leave me alone please
With that he shut the door of the bathroom loudly..
She kept her hands on her waist puffing her mouth..
Who the hell does he think he is.. kisi or ka gussa mujhpe nikal rhe h..Mene thodi kuch kiya h..Ek to achanak se bol diya ki wapas jana h or tabse muh fula hua h inka..Akela to nhi chhodne wali me aapko pati babu..
She started knocking the door repeatedly..

-bondita kya chaiye tumhe..
He shouted

-baat krni h mujhe aapse, abhi isi waqt bhr aaiye wrna me aise hi pareshan krti rahungi apko..
She waited for few sec but not getting any response she lifted her hand to knock again when he opened the door and pulled her inside by her wrist..
Pinning her against the door he placed his one hand just above her head while caressing her red cheeks with other..

-don't you think you are getting naughty day by day..Few days ago you were scared of me and now-
He whispered in her ears

-i am not scared of you anymore..Bcoz I know you will not hurt me..
She said clutching the end of her saree while her heart was beating like crazy..
Holding her chin he made her look at him..Kissing the tip of her nose..

-i will never hurt you but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be scared of me..I am way too dangerous than your imagination baccha..
Their eyelock was broken when she felt his hand on her chest..And in reflex kept her above his..

-your heartbeat is fast,

-not at all..It's normal, you are making things..
She removed his hands embarrassed..
While his gaze was fixed on her neckline.. Removing his shirt in one go he buried his face into her neck, placing wet kisses up to her jaw..
Her hands which were fisted were now roaming on his shoulder..

-you are my drug mishti...
I am so addicted to you..
He said lightly biting on her collarbone..

-and it is not good..
She whispered

Unpinning the saree from her shoulder,he picked her up by her waist making her stand on his feet..

-as if I care, you can think whatever you want..I only know one thing that I can't survive without you..
Giving a quick peck on her lips he continues
-i'll die without you mishti..
His eyes were filled with so much sincerity, and obsession..But she was too naive to see that, considering it his love she placed her lips on his, kissing him deeply..
*
-pati babu enough you need to sleep
She said flustered
After their little intimate moment he made her wear his shirt, and now from past 15 min he is continuously staring at her.. Kissing her in between