Chapter-22

-chhote maalik aapse koi milne aaya h..
Bihari said and a man followed behind..
Without looking up anirudh waved his hand indicating he doesn't want to meet anyone right now, he wasn't in the right state of mind and the only thing he could think was to find his love, bondita..

-par chhote malik ise bahurani ji ke baare me kuch batana h aapko..
Now this caught his attention and why wouldn't after all it was about someone he desperately wanted to know..

-what is it..Tum kuch jaante ho bondita ke baare me?..
Anirudh said hurriedly, but this man was so intimidated by his aura that couldn't even speak one word irritating the hell out of anirudh..
Slamming his hand loudly on the table anirudh shouted

-spill it out..

-vo maalik humne dekha tha kaushik babu ko bondita malkin ko kahi le jate hue...Malkin behosh thi to hume laga shyad vo yahi lekr aarhe honge unhe..
He said hurriedly

-itne din se ye baat kyu ni btai..
Anirudh said viciously

-maalik hum tulsi pur me nhi the or jab laute tb ye sab suna to turant aagye btane..
Dismissing him anirudh rolled his shirt's sleeves and pulled out his gun from the drawer..
Seeing him smirking kaka asked

-what are you planning to do anirudh..

-what he deserve for touching what's mine. He shouldn't have ignored my warning...
Anirudh whispered

-stop it...You have already messed up everything dada...If boudi finds out another thing about you then I don't think she will ever return to you..
Somnath said

-don't forget your place som, I am not used to take advice especially from someone who is younger than me..And do you really think I care about what she wants now, I was being lenient with her because I love her but she crossed her limits..Uski marzi ho ya na ho puri zindagi ab use mere sath hi bitani h..
Anyways let's go now I can't wait to see her..
With that he walked out closely followed by som while kaka prayed for bondita's safety..
Slamming the door open anirudh entered kaushik's house and I picked him up by his collar..

-i told you not to mess with me didn't I..Where is she?
Anirudh whispered then signaled his men to look around..

-barrister babu getting all worked up haan, but your wife willingly left that house then why are you trying to search her...
He fell down as anirudh punched him hard

-i am asking you for the last time, where is she..
Anirudh said lifting his chin by gun..

-forget it, you will never be able to find her---
He screamed as anirudh shot in his leg
-fine fine I sold her in tara bai's kotha..
Kaushik said when he saw anirudh pointing his gun on his head..He could see the madness in his eyes and knew very well what he can do..
-but it's not only me anirudh babu your father, binoy roy choudhary was the one who ordered me to do this..

-you are lying, he cannot do any such things..Now you are trying to blame everything on him..He may have not liked bondita but still

-oh cut the crap barrister babu, tell me one thing how would I know that your wife ran away from your house when even you wasn't aware, your father saw her and called me to remove her from your life permanently...Tara bai ke kothe me jo ladki gyi h vo aajtak wapas ni aayi anirudh babu..Or tumhari bondita bhi nhi aaegi..
He shouted

Anirudh pov-

I couldn't digest what he said..My bondita is in kotha..I knew she must have been in problem when I couldn't find her, but this never crossed my mind...
I swear if anybody dares to lay a finger on her then I will
My thoughts came to the halt when he disclosed my father's disgusting act..All this time he was pretending that he likes bondita, heck he even called her daughter then too...I never knew that he will stoop this low, he will try to take my wife away from me.. anyways I will deal with these too later, right now I need to go to my bondita..God knows what she is going through in that hell..