Hide and Seek

Julie bought me, Aspen, Connie, and herself a camera to take pictures. I've taken a group picture and a picture of Aspen flipping off Coach behind his back after he yelled at her for being too miserable. Julie stopped almost every minute to take pictures either of me, the team, or the scenery. "Seriously, have any of you ever thought of being a model?" She asked me, Connie, and Aspen while we walked with the team.

"Julie, have you seen yourself? I'd kill to look like you!" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, right." She rolled her eyes.

Mr. Tibbles was showing us around our dorm area for team USA. All the teams stayed in one big building and each have an area of rooms. Each sport has their own floor.

All the girls were put into one room together because it was kinda hard to split up five girls.

Me, Connie, Aspen, and Julie were walking into the room and checking everything out. I was putting my bags down on a bed and a hand knocked them off. I looked up to see Emily, "I want this bed." She huffed putting her bags on top of the bed.

"Okay? It's a bed, I'll just pick a new one." I shrugged while Connie and Julie gave me one of those looks best friends give to each other. "Can we get her moved?" Aspen said rather loudly. "I can hear you." Emily glared at the red-head. "I know." She smiled sweetly making Emily scoff.

"This is gonna be a long trip." I mumbled to Julie.

-

"Hey, coach. You said you need to talk?" I smiled walking into Bombay's office. "Uh, yeah. Sit please." He gestured to a chair in front of his desk. "Okay. What's up?"

"Do you by any chance think you can get your parents out here?"

"Uhm, I don't know. Why? Is there a problem?"

"No, no. If you can get them out here as soon as possible it'd be great."

"I'll try, coach. No promises, though."

"Thank you, Scarlett." He nodded and I got up and I walked out. What is his obsession with my family? Weirdo.

As I was walking back to the dorms I bumped into someone. "I'm sor-"

"Scarlett? Hey." Adam smiled down at me. "Oh, hey. What're you doing?" I asked hitting our floor on the elevator. "All the boys are playing one big game of hide and seek in the hotel. You guys wanna play?"

"Uh, sure. I'll go get everyone else." I laughed at the idea and got out on our floor. "Meet ya back here?"

"Yeah."

-

"Hey. You guys wanna play one big game of hide and seek with the team?" I asked the girls while walking into the dorm. Aspen, Connie and Julie were all huddled onto Aspen's bed and Emily was laying on her bed with an eye mask on.

"Yeah!"

"Sure."

"Why not?"

"I can't. I don't get this pretty naturally." Emily lifted her eye mask up to look at me. "We can tell. Have you seen your roots lately? Might wanna touch it up before people realize you're not actually blonde." Aspen raised her eyebrows looking over at the girl. Emily let out a scream and touched the top of her head while running to the bathroom. We all laughed and started to walk out.

"Wait- is Adam, Charlie, and Guy going to be there?" Emily popped her head out of the bathroom door. The four of us looked at each other and then turned back to the girl, "No!" We yelled before shutting the door.

"God, she's crazy."

"Kill me now."

-

"Alright, we can split up in groups. I'll pick?" Charlie questioned while we sat in the lobby waiting to start the game. "Yeah." We all said bored of waiting.

"Alright, team captains: me and...Scarlett." He pointed to me and I jumped up. "Sweet. Suck it bitches." I smiled standing up in front of the group. "You get first pick and we'll go back and forth 'till no ones left." He instructed while I nodded.

"Alright, Aspen, you're with me."

"Fulton." Charlie picked.

"Luis." I said, he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Jesse." Charlie pointed at the boy.

"Adam." I nodded him over to the group.

"Dwayne." Charlie waved him over.

"Connie." I smiled to the girl who skipped over.

"Ken." Charlie said and the boy jumped up.

"Guy." I took Connie's suggestion, I can't separate my favorite couple.

"Averman." Charlie said to the red head.

"Dean." I picked my final teammate.

"Goldberg." Charlie finished off disappointedly.

"Alright. My teams the seekers, Scarlett, you guys hide. Stay with your team, let's split up!" Charlie yelled and his team waited for an elevator while we took the stairs to get a head start.

At the end of the game, only Dean was found because he was too tall to fit in his hiding spot.

The whole entire time Luis kept doing his weird flirty thing to me and Adam got so pissed off. It was kind of funny. "Jealous, Banks?" I taunted raising my eyebrows. "What? No." He scoffed. "Mhm."

"Maybe." He muttered and I smirked at him. "Stop it." He huffed making me laugh.

We all separated and went back to the dorms. Emily picked the bed on the corner of the room, so it's away from everyone else's. My bed was the furthest away from hers, thank God.

Then we went to bed as soon as we got into the rooms because we have a game against Trinidad tomorrow. I heard there was going to be scouts so I wanted to play my best.