First Game Fights

"Did anyone else notice the only two goals Trinidad scored was when Emily basically gave them the puck?" Aspen said while we sat in the boys dorm. We usually come here to hang out since Emily practically invaded our dorm with all her shit.

The dorm is Adam, Charlie, and Guy's. They split the boys up into three a dorm, but somehow Dean and Fulton managed to get one to themselves. The dorm order went:

Dean and Fulton

Ken, Dwayne, and Luis

Averman, Goldberg, and Jesse.

I give my full sympathy to Jesse for being put into a room with those two. I've been best friends with Averman for as long as I can remember, but he can be a lot to handle sometimes. As for Goldberg, well he's Goldberg.

"I think you just have it out for her." Charlie said to the girl who's head was in his lap. I was on Adam's bed giving him a tattoo with a sharpie, and Connie, Julie, Luis, and Guy are on Guy's bed and they're playing cards. "Are you seriously sticking up for her again?" Aspen exclaimed jumping up from her spot. I sighed putting down the sharpie after finishing my stick figure that was supposed to be Adam playing hockey.

"Here we go." I muttered knowing that they're about to fight. "I'm not sticking up for her I just think that you're always coming after her even when she didn't do anything." Charlie sighed, you can tell he didn't want to get into another fight with the girl because we all know he'll loose.

"You're too blinded by her- whatever it is you see in her- to notice the shit she does!" Aspen yelled getting off the bed. "Uh oh." Julie mumbled looking at me, "Uh oh, indeed." Connie said worriedly. "What stuff? Name one thing she's done!" Charlie shouted back.

"Oh okay. How about the time she flirted with Guy and insulted Connie behind his back to the point where she came to Scarlett sobbing? Or when she physically tried pushed me down the stairs so I wouldn't be able to play, and said it was 'an accident'? The time where she locked Julie out of the dorm after she dumped cold water on her, and then she had to sit out there for  three hours, shivering, about ready to cry, because we were running late from practice? And not to mention all the shit she's said and done to me and Scarlett!"

"I had no idea. I'm so sorry, I had no idea." Guy muttered looking at Connie apologetically. "It's okay, it's not your fault." She sighed giving him a hug. "What an ass." Adam rolled his eyes at the things the girl has done. "Tell me about it." I mumbled looking over at him.

"I haven't seen any of that!"Charlie scoffed not believing Aspen. "Because you're fucking obsessed with her! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you broke up with me for her. Or any of you guys. She gives you one look and all of a sudden it's like we don't even exist. You may not notice but we sure as hell do." She didn't sound mad anymore, she was upset.

"Aspe-" Charlie started. "And I'm fucking sick of it. You and her! We're done, Charlie Conway. Over, fucking over!" She yelled storming out of the room. "What the hell, Charlie?" I sighed running after Aspen while Julie and Connie followed.

I know Aspen, she rarely gets upset like this. Mad, yes, but upset, barley ever. When she does, she just completely breaks. It's one of the reasons we're so similar, we bond over it constantly.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed giving me a hug. She fell down to the floor in front of the elevator snd I sat down, still hugging her. "Don't be sorry, love. You didn't do anything. I know this is all stressful, just breathe." I rubbed her back and Connie and Julie caught up to us.

"Hate to ruin the moment but-" Connie was cut off when we heard a laugh. "What are you crying for?" We heard Emily laugh from behind us. "I've fucking had it-" Aspen jumped up from my arms and ran to her. "Stop." We all said unenthusiastically. The truth is, we don't really care if she hurts her or not. She'll do us all a favor.

"Well, we tried." Julie shrugged as we watching Aspen punch Emily in the nose. "Oh my god!" Connie laughed but quickly covered her mouth after.

"Should we stop her?" Julie said after awhile. Aspen was on the ground slapping Emily over and over again. Emily then slapped Aspen causing us all to gasp and go silent, "Oh hell no." I walked up and and pushed her off.

She punched me on the mouth and I spit out blood...Onto her. As much as I hate to say she's got a good punch.

While she was screaming about how disgusting that was, Aspen punched her right in the face one more time and pushed her down. "Run!" Aspen yelled and when we didn't move because of how shocked we all were she groaned. "Go you fucking idiots, run!" She shouted and we all ran to the stairs.

We didn't know where we're going but it's somewhere. "What if she's running after us?" Connie panted, putting her hands on her knees. "Are you kidding? And risk working up a sweat? No way." Julie shook her head and we kept running.

"We can't sleep in the room tonight." I said as we ran down the stairs, flight after flight. "Where the hell are he supposed to sleep then?" Connie asked while we stoped to catch our breathe. "I know a guy." I smirked remembering someone who owed me something.