N/A - Update about updates

Hello again.

Sorry it's been so long again 🤦. And I'm very sorry that I'm doing another N/A, I know they suck and can get a lot of you very excited and then disappointed.

Recently I've had a lot going on, and I've not been the best mentally. I'm probably at the worst I've ever been, to be honest.

I'm trying to get better at the moment and I'm trying to start updating again, because hopefully that may help with my mental health, because I'll be distracted and I'll have something fun to do.

Thank you all for the messages, I'm very sorry I haven't answered any comments recently or been active at all recently.

I'm going to try and update this book this week. And a few other books.

Also, I'm thinking about re-editing this story to make more sense and have a better storyline, what do you guys think?
Please vote in the comments :)

Also, on another note!

Drum roll please...
🥁 🥁 🥁

I'm coming out as trans!!

This means I'm a transgender male (FtM), and I use he/him pronouns (maybe occasionally he/they). I would still like to go by Lilac on here, so please call me that or Author or Author-Chan, I don't really mind. Please use masculine pronouns and compliments.

You're all amazing, and I love you all.

See you soon, stay safe.