Chapter 8. The First Touch

Lolita had very sexy and creative taste in clothing. I examined myself in front of the mirror. The golden fabric hugged my curves perfectly, like it had been hand-molded to the shape of my body. A conservative amount of skin was well hidden in front, but it had a sexy string back and a haltered front. It elegantly emphasized the nice shoulder blades and tight breasts. The gown was floor-length with a generous split on the side; it showed endless long legs. This was what I wore to battle. This was the face of a warrior standing in front of the mirror. Tonight will be the night of my freedom.

Binigyan ako ni Leonora ng access card. VIP access iyon sa isang exclusive luxury suite na pagmamay-ari ni Marietta. I guess it was a good thing that at least the demon didn't own the place. It gave me more ease knowing that my family had complete control over the territory. Alam ko naman na hindi para sa akin ag set up na iyon na ginawa ni Marietta. Sinigurado niya lang na walang access sa mga security cameras si Vulkov para hindi nito malaman ang panlilinlang na magaganap sa gabing ito. Isang black limousine ang naghatid sa akin sa lugar na iyon, habang nasa daan walang tigil ang pagkabog ng dibdib ko. I needed to calm my nerves down; otherwise, I would ruin the fun—his fun. One thing that Lolita told me about being the sacrificial lamb... was to never run. Wala akong pagtataguan, wala akong mapupuntahan na hindi nila kayang sundan. Enjoy it. She said. You can picture him in your head any way you want, with any face you crave. The room is dark; let your imaginations run wild. Those were the exact words she said.

I remembered one time when Chad and I went camping. Tumakas ako sandali noon sa pagbabantay ko kay Blanca, sinundo ako ni Chad sinabi niyang may gusto siyang ipakita sa akin. Dinala niya ako sa isang lugar sa kalapit probinsya na sariwa ang hangin at mayayabong ang mga puno. It was like a private forest kung saan pwedeng magcamping ang mga bisita, may kanya-kanyang tent na nakalaan, magkalayo sa isa't isa.

I wanted to go home, but Chad begged me to stay the night with him. Habang nasa loob kami ng tent magkatabi sa isa't isa, hinawakan niya ang kamay ko. Umakyat ang kamay na iyon patungo sa braso ko hanggang sa balikat. He caressed my neck and my face. I remembered that his hands felt like heaven on my heated skin. That was the sweetest feeling of all. I regretted not letting Chad have me that night. Nagagalit ako sa sarili ko dahil pinigilan ko siya na gawin ang gusto niyang gawin sa akin ng gabing iyon dahil inisip kong baka kapag nalaman ni Papa, hindi nito magustuhan at managot si Chad. I wanted to protect him so much that, in doing so, I ended up putting him in his grave... almost.

It was unfair for me to use Chad like this in my imagination, but it was the only way for me to get through the night. Hindi ako makakabawi kay Chad kailanman kapag hindi ko nagawa ng maayos ang trabaho ko kaya gagawin ko ang lahat ng paraan para hindi bumaliktad ang sikmura ko sa gagawin ko. The demon must be satisfied, no matter what.

Leonora gave me a bottle of perfume and asked me to use it. Pero sa sobrang dami kong iniisip nakalimutan kong dalhin iyon naiwan ko sa drawer ng kwarto. It was not important now. Perfume was not important. I must remember all the lessons. Yun ang mas importante.

The suite was very dark when I entered. I didn't bother to open the lights; I used the moonbeams reflecting on the glass wall to somehow guide me inside the massive room where I waited for him to come. The guy at the entrance told me he wouldn't be long. I just had to wait for ten to fifteen minutes; he was on his way. Lolita asked me not to undress without him. He had to open the package himself, she said. The room was dark and freezing. Nanunuot sa kaloob-looban ko ang lamig ng aircon na direktang dumadapo sa balat ko. I was tempted to wrap myself in the thick sheet of the bed, but Lolita said I must wait for him to invite me there. So like the sex servant that I was, I waited for my master.

It was agitating. Annoying. And self-degrading. Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto na ang lumipas, sa tingin ko ay napakatagal ng labinlimang-minuto. The front guy lied to me. I inhaled sharply when I heard a noise from the door. It was him!