13. Seven deadly Sins : Envy

Hello my delightful readers , i'm sorry to interrupt this chapter with an author's note , i'm trying to take this book to a different level and sometimes some extremities make up a good plot , hence this is where the books takes a dark turn . I love and appreciate all of your comments and support , this author's note only serves as a warning.

This chapter contains some distressing/unpleasant themes that might trigger some individuals , so please that into consideration and continue.

~enjoy, my loves : )

~*~*~

The wheels tear at the gravel as a car slows down and pulls up into a drive way of a huge mansion. He lifts his head , startled from the floating state of unawareness , he rubs his eyes with bloody , filthy hands , disoriented by the sudden change in the scenery.

He is helped by a man in black suit out of the car, waiting as the man processes his surroundings , catching him as he stumbles at the luxury of the house in front of him. The cocaine hasn't worn off , as his senses are still in a loss of grip-the man doesn't know why he is there or what he is doing.

He is then guided to the entrance , as he is incapable of putting one foot in front of the other his brains spinning inside his skull. He leans on the man heavily , but a firm arm around the jut of his thin shoulders keep him upright. He isn't scared although he knows he should be , but the promise of more ....more drugs ..more intoxication keeps the filthy man going.

A man dressed in the similar suit gave him the type of drug that was like no other standard he had never had. Covered in rags and a sleeping mattress under the bridge made him consider the fact that perhaps he wasn't in any positions to make demands , so he took the powdered diamond . But now he needs more , and he doesn't want to go back under the bridge.

Not after observing the surroundings he was in.

As the man opens the door , his breath hitches in his throat and his cheeks color , turning left and right-wide eyed . The place was magnificent , after a decade in army , then to various shelters and eventually to the streets with snorted cocaine on his rags , he finds something of this grandeur difficult to comprehend. Its like the houses in the pictures , or the ones you read in books.

Fairy tales

They pass into one of the bookshelves . Its beautiful , the construction of the woods are curved into a dark color. The man stops and lifts a finger , tracing the gold-brushed spine feeling the little peaks and dips of embosses titles. Wishing someone read it to him as a child about royalties with long names and wicked queens with poisoned apples , the letters didn't look like impossible symbols he's used to see, either way it doesn't matter. They mean nothing to him , since the flashbacks from the war and watching his amputee fellow soldiers die out gave him enough nightmares to stay awake.

That was long before addiction claimed him as victims.

A man walks in front of him , dressed in magnificence that was only seen on the glimpses of televisions he sneaked into while begging on turn of the street across from a electronics shop. He has a very genuine smile on his face , something very unfamiliar to the man in rags who was used to the looks of utter repugnance from the pedestrians. When he speaks , he has a strange accent when he asks if he likes books and the man says yes.

The man in the suit says he likes books too and asks which one was his favorite , he shakes his head , "so..sorry sir "

"ah ! no worries , soldier. Follow me , your fix is only a little bit further"

SERAPHIC BLISSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara