16. Seven Deadly Sins : Greed

Victoria stares at the strange women questionably , taking in the reaction of the room. They are currently seated in a conference room , Vincent at the head , directing and vindicating the presentation. Lucas is laid back on his chair , a fitting black crewneck replaces the suit , sleeved pushed up. It more atypical to watch him in normal clothes than the half naked women standing in front of them with a riding corp. . He gives a cold uncaring stare to the women that walked in . Elizabeth looks uncomfortable and Vincent trying to cover his blush hiding behind the laptop screen-Probably because of her black lace negligee that leaves little to imagination.

In fact she does not wear anything underneath.

She radiates sex , her attire , her posture , her expression , fine lines of faded youth are painted with expensive powder -gives her the idea that she is far from a prostitute. Her limited clothing is more expensive than something a mere prostitute can afford. Her physique on the other hand , it's something young girls would look up to. She appears to be something more than a prostitute , similar line of work but of much higher caliber.

Her hazel hair , sits untamed yet voug-ish on her petite shoulders. Clearly dyed. It's hard to tell her original hair color.

A dominatrix , is more likely. She scans the room and a coy smile makes its way to her lips. Victoria sits up straight , crossing her arms returning her analytical gaze with hostile defiance. She does not like to be dominated.

"Hello everyone , Especially Victoria. I've heard so much about you" Her eyes scan length of the seated Victoria , while she tires not to feel self conscious .

The way the R's roll through her tongue and K's get compressed gives her a strong Russian accent Startled Victoria blinks at the , taken aback "uh..I'm sorry-who are you?"

Vincent backs away from his laptop and stands up straight , he silently pushed the glasses that rest a little to further on the edge of his nose , addressing the room. More specifically, Victoria who sits besides Elizabeth .

"This is Myla Petrov. Previously known as Myla Ivanov"

Elizabeth prompts , "I'm sorry-when you say Ivanov , do you mean -"

"yes , the current Russian president" Vincent briskly replies

Her eyes settle on Elizabeth , the softest one in the group , the women circles the table in a way that a feline predator does to find Elizabeth , the coy smile constant on her scarlet lips she leans onto the table face to face with Elizabeth, dragging the riding crop down her arm while Elizabeth presses further back into the chair awkwardly trying not to meet the women's eyes , "Don't you worry Ms. Cushing. We're history , i don't chase Ex's"

"o-oh...okay"

Myla backs off as Elizabeth exhales slightly , her eyes wide and lips slightly apart , the dominatrix strides over to the other and takes a seat besides Lucas , "Long time no see , Lucas?"

Lucas doesn't bother meeting her eyes , " I'm pronounced dead , Ms. Petrov"

Vincent clears his throat to bring the groups attention towards the presentation that now displays a series of lockers, electronic.

"These lockers , they change passwords every five second , and they are updated into-" He clicks a button on the pad that switches slides "this man's phone. This is Daniel Ivanov , son of the Russian President and Ms. Petrov- The second most protected man on Russian Land , he goes to Ms. Petrov's club once a month. Ms. Smith will hack into his phone , after getting him drugged."

"Yes....greedy little bastard , he collects revenue as he puts it , for no absolute reason." Myla adjoins his informative speech

Elizabeth leans forwards onto her chair , "why can't we just sneak in...and kill the man?"