Ch. 20 - Family

"WHERE IS MICHEAL?" I asked the police officer who was sitting at his desk, watching over me

I was in a holding cell at the local police station. My left wrist was handcuffed to the bar even though there was nobody else in the holding cell.

Undoubtedly, the officer that brought me here thought I was too violent.

Which I call absolute bullshit.

I could have been way more violent if I wanted to, but I knew that if my parents found out that I was in a police station in a random town, I would be dead.

I looked at the clock on the wall, and I cursed underneath my breath. I have been in here for two hours.

"Are you deaf over there or something?" I asked the cop, who just looked at me before back at his computer.

I sighed before saying,"I just want to know where Micheal is then I'll shut up. I promise."

Micheal and I got separated when the cop took me out of the store, but I saw another cop pull up as I was being put in a cop car.

I really hope that Micheal isn't in a holding cell. He is too sweet and bright for jail. He's a ray of sunshine, and jail is a place of darkness.

I don't know where he's at, but I do know that he's not okay.

I should've beat the absolute shit out of Mark for treating Micheal terribly. It stills makes my blood boil when I think about what just happened.

Mark Evergreen better pray to God that he doesn't ever cross me again because I won't be so nice.

The cop that brought me in walked into the room with an angry scowl on his face. He was an older man with gray hair and a gray mustache. His name tag said Watts.

"It's your lucky day, kid. Somebody is here for ya," the officer said as he unlocked the door.

He walked over to me, and he unlocked the handcuff. I rubbed my left wrist which was red and irritated from the metal.

I stood up from the bench, and I followed him out of the holding cells Before I left the room, I turned back to the officer who was sitting in his chair.

Then I looked on his computer to see him watching Grey's Anatomy, and, now, he is eating a chocolate donut with sprinkles.

I rolled my eyes before saying a sarcastic remark,"Thank you so much for the help there buddy."

He glanced at me, but he didn't say anything. I followed behind Officer Watts, and I kept rubbing my wrist. We walked down a hallway, and the officer opened another door.

This led to the lobby of the police station, and my heart started beating like crazy as I saw him.

Micheal was standing up with a nervous look on his face. He looked like he has been pacing back and forth.