Ch. 25 - On the Ice

FYI I DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT HOCKET BUT IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST!!

"IT'S GAME DAY!" Lucy exclaimed as we walked into school together.

"I think you're more excited than us," Matthew stated as he held her hand with a huge smile.

Ever since Damien sat down and talked to Lucy two days ago, they have been texting and FaceTiming. While we are at school or any public area, they hold hands and flirt the whole time.

Matthew asked her out last night, and they are suppose to go to an aquarium and dinner. A blind person could see how excited they both are for their date.

It's adorable, really.

"Well I'm going to be supporting my brother, my best friend, and you, so I have to get excited," Lucy replied, looking at Matthew.

"Hey, where's Andrea? I haven't seen her since Wednesday," I asked, noticing that we were missing somebody in our friend group.

"She's sick. She said that she had strep throat, but she'll be back Monday," Lucy answered as we stopped at her locker.

"Oh."

Somebody laughed, loudly, and I looked down the hall to see Brody and his group of friends. Olivia was leaning against Brody's chest, looking at his friends as they were talking.

But Brody's eyes weren't on his friends nor Olivia. His eyes were burning holes into Lucy who was talking to Matthew about her favorite superhero and why it's her favorite superhero.

His eyes flickered from her to me when he realized I was staring at him. Brody smirked at me before the bell rang, signaling everybody to class.

I watched him and his friends walk away to go to class, and I glanced back at Damien. He was looking in the exact spot Brody was standing with a scowl on his face.

"I'll walk you to class," Matthew told Lucy, who nodded at the idea.

"Yeah. Damien, Micheal, I'll see you guys later," Lucy told us before walking away with Matthew to their class.

"He knows," Damien said, quietly, as we began to walk to our first class. "That's why he was glaring at her. He knows that she's taking him to trial."

"We won't let him close to her. Lucy has us and Matthew. She'll be protected."

Damien nodded,"Yeah, you're right."