chapter twelve

The night was hot. The atmosphere in Regulus' room felt hot. Regulus' kisses had felt hot too. And now Ariel was in need of some fresh air. But the air outside was also too hot to calm down his ardors. He was sitting on the window edge, smoking a cigarette, and trying to get freshness on the hot skin of his face and torso. He could remember how soft Regulus' lips had been as they glided down up and down his torso. His kisses were way too hot, his lips burning his skin every time he would whisper love words he could only say in such intimacy. At some point he had to stop Regulus or he would have gone insane.

"Ariel..." And there his smooth voice was coming up to interrupt his trail of thoughts and a shiver ran down his back because of how deep and hot and beautiful it sounded.

"I want to have sex with you."

What stupid things was this boy saying again. Ariel thought he heard wrong but when he turned his face to look at him, Regulus was staring back at him with his eyes looking so serious.

"No," curtly replied the blond boy, returning his gaze to the empty street and exhaling some smoke.

"Why? I feel like you never want to have sex with me. Am I not good enough?" spat Regulus, sensing the anger building up in him, not even surprised to hear that answer.

Ariel being his usual self, let out a soft chuckle upon hearing this and then answered, "Not good enough you say? Reg, you're in fact too good for me. And trust me, I do want you."

"Then what?"

"Not now," he said, then quickly added, as if the words just came up to his mind, "I don't want to hurt you."

"But you won't hurt me-"

"Don't be stubborn. You surely can guess it hurts."

"Did it hurt the first you did it with a guy... or did it at all since I don't know if you did it with a girl."

Ariel laughed as he threw his finished cigarette outside the window. He then walked up to the bed to sit beside Regulus.

"I've never touched a girl and I will never. Even if I have to extend the family, my future wife could cheat on me, I wouldn't care. And anyway, my brother's there to do the job of extending the family."

"Oh... and for the other boys then."

"It hurt like hell. Almost every time."

"You've never taken pleasure in sexual intercourses then?" quietly but curiously asked the boy.

Ariel chuckled again before replying with a smile, "Of course I did."

"Have you stopped... hanging out... with other guys?" whispered the youngest after a moment of silence. This question had been on his head for a while.

"Yes. The moment we kissed for the first time, you became the only one in my life," honestly answered Ariel.

"When will we..." he trailed off, not finishing his sentence but the blond boy had understood him.

Ariel looked down for some seconds. He then turned his face to look at him, wearing a fond smile on his lips. Regulus wouldn't return the gaze, only looking straight ahead of him. Ariel brought his hand up to place it on Regulus' cheek, making him face him in the process. He looked him directly in the eye, grinning a little before whispering, "You want it so bad? I'm sorry I don't wanna do it now. Can you wait a little? I can give you something else, if you accept..."

His last words were barely heard as he placed his lips on Regulus'. It was short, and Regulus whispered back his response so softly against his lips, "Yes..."

Regulus and Ariel melt onto each other's touch as they went back to lie down. Ariel's kisses were gentler than before, even gentler than usual. No use of his tongue, no biting, it felt so sweet. The youngest was eagerly waiting for Ariel to offer him something new. He smiled a little when he felt the older boy's hand slip under his shirt to caress his skin. It felt all too familiar, Ariel knew this part of him by heart. The soft kiss progressively turned into a heated kiss and the two boys moved around in the bed without realizing it, just getting comfortable against each other. Ariel was now cuddling Regulus from behind while his hand was still caressing up and down his torso and while his lips were kissing the boy's neck without a cease. Regulus felt all hot inside, it was a heat he had never felt, and it was brought by Ariel and his touch.