The proposal

Roddy
Exotic had booked us a vacation for my birthday but what she didn't know was I was going to surprise her and propose to her. The whole gang was coming including Relly but we had talked it out so it was cool. The only thing I hated was the fact that we took a private jet together and I couldn't get it in with Exotic on the jet. "What you thinking about baby?" Exotic rubbed my head "How much I love you" she leaned into me "Aww baby"

Kiesha smacked Relly on the chest "How come you don't never say sweet shit like that?"
Relly rolled his eyes "Man Kiesha don't start comparing us they been in love since high school"
"Yeah whatever nigga "
Everybody chuckled, Donbo was smiling and talking to Tisha which was a new chick Exotic introduced him to she was cool I liked her alot for him.
She even hooked Bird up with a lady named Sherry she was sweet.
I rubbed Exotic stomach absentmindedly and she touched my hand rubbing it with me . She ready to have my baby!! I'm get of her off birth control when get home!

Everybody was in the own lil world talking to the person that they was with. "Remember the first time we was on a private jet?" I whispered in Exotic ear she looked at me licking her lips and pressed down on my dick. "Yes" she whispered back licking my earlobe. I grabbed her ass and she moaned softly. I kissed her neck

"I can't wait till we land" she rubbed my head and I smelled her neck.
" I love your new perfume mamas"
"Aww bae you noticed" I licked my lips looking at her. "Yeah I noticed"
She smiled looking at me. I nodded my head toward the empty seat next to me "Sit over there real quick" She raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as she slid over. I looked at everybody Donbo had fell asleep on Tisha who was drifting. Kiesha and Relly was watching a movie on an iPad and Bird and Sherry was playing cards. I moved my bag blocking there view of us. I turned back to Exotic's and pushed up her dress sucking on her neck. "Bae?" I ignored her and kept going I found her panties and slid between them finding her clit and rubbing it softly. I pulled back looking at her face "Want me to stop?" She moaned softly looking at me. "No" I chuckled softly and sped up. I sucked on her neck and kissed her jaw.

Exotic
I kissed Roddy on the mouth as he played in my panties. I gripped the seat handle trying not to moan. Uuh this is so freaky this nigga done turned me out. I loved the feeling of adrenaline running through me I snuck glances at everybody else an no one was paying attention.

I gripped the handle harder feeling myself about to cum. Roddy sucked my bottom lip looking into my eyes. His eyes sparkled with mischief. I pressed closer to his fingers feeling electricity rip through me his touch was electric.

"Cum for me mamas" I pressed my lips together as I came breathtakingly hard he smiled at me and pulled his fingers out of my panties sucking off my juices. I gathered my composure and chewed my lips eyeing him. "Don't even say nothing mamas" I pushed his shoulder and laid on his shoulder "You made me this way you can't be mad" I giggled and kissed his cheek my phone dinged and I pulled it out.

Kiesha: Y'all freaky as hell go sis!!
I looked up and she caught my eye smirking.
Exotic: You so nosy lol
Kiesha: I be tryna do freaky shit with Relly but he won't any tips??"
Exotic: You going to pull it out of him demand it!!
Kiesha: Alright sis😘

I put my phone down looking at Roddy. "What was y'all texting about?"
"Girl stuff" Roddy pecked my lips and laid his head in my lap. I popped his shoulder "Don't even think about it"
He sucked his teeth turning his head away from my pussy. "Next time we flying separate" I giggled and rubbed his head as he drifted off to sleep.
An hour later I kissed his cheek "Baby we bout to land wake up" he looked at me sleepily before kissing me.

"How far is the resort?" He asked sitting up.
I shook my head already knowing what he was thinking about. "Not that far bae" We landed and I stood up stretching my legs. Roddy stood up hugging me from the back. "We riding with y'all?" Kiesha said and Bird huffed "Says who?" Kiesha mugged Bird "Says me " Me and Roddy looked at each other as they turned to us. "Do it matter we going to the same place ?"
Relly interjected.