Baby Fever

Exotic
Roddy cousin had a baby a few weeks ago and she was now letting people hold her and see her I couldn't wait.
We pulled up to the house and I got out with all the bags filled with stuff. I went shopping like it was my baby.
"I got it mamas" Roddy grabbed the bags out of my hands and I went up to the door knocking. Tanya came to the door and I pulled her into a hug.

"Hey girl damn you snapped back you don't look like you just had a baby.
"Hey Exotic thank you girl"she let me go "Rodrick hey cuz" he smiled sitting the bags down giving her a hug" I was looking around for the baby I was itching to hold her. "Whats all this ?"
Roddy shrugged "We got some stuff for the baby"
"Aaww thank y'all so much!!
"Where is she can I hold her?" I looked around in anticipation .
"Yes I will go get her" I sat down on the couch and Roddy sat next to me looking at me with a weird expression I couldn't read. Tanya came back with the baby in her arms she passed her to me ass I held out my arms.
I melted when I looked in her little eyes . "This is Skylar"

"She so beautiful"

RoddyI stared at Exotic playing with Skylar and holding her

Roddy
I stared at Exotic playing with Skylar and holding her. She was such a natural at it I longed to give her one I just didn't know how to bring it up she her. She was my fiancee now but I didn't just want to say "Have my baby"
I wanted her to want it to. So I would just keep my mouth shut for now. She held the baby for and hour feeding her and talking to Tanya. "Can I hold her now?" She looked at me and bit her lip. "Yes here you go" I reached out to Skylar and she came to me "nvvsbshhc" I giggled at her baby talk and bounced her up and down.
"Who's a pretty girl ? You are" I made her giggle and smile and it made me happy. She played with my chains

"You like drip don't you imma ice you out when get a lil older" I looked at Exotic and she had this weird look on her face that I couldn't decipher. Tanya laughed " y'all gone have her ass spoiled. I chuckled "Yup and you can't say nothing " she threw up her hands in defeat. I held her for a little while before Exotic wanted her back and I let her hold her because I was loved to see her interact with Skylar trying to picture her breastfeeding. She ended up putting Skylar to sleep and we talked to Tanya a little while before we left. I drove home caught up in my thoughts .

Once we got home we showered and I kissed her laying her on the bed. I kissed down her body. Kissing and sucking her clit " Ohh yes " I pumped two finger inside her and she moaned as she squirted. I ate her until she came a second time. I slid back up tongue kissing her as I rubbed my tip on her clit "I need you daddy" I slid inside her and gasped "Oh god mamas" she bit her lip rubbing my back I thrusted into her watching her face twist "Just like that" I moved my hips in a circular motion "ohh I'm finna huhhhh" I felt her cream on my dick . I thrusted into her faster "Yesssss
Ohh god daddy hhuuhh" She scratched my back the pain making my pleasure more intense. "I love you mamas "
"I love you to daddy huh"

Exotic
I had so many emotions flowing through me. I looked up into Roddy's handsome face that was filled with pleasure and love. I felt another orgasm coming . " I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!! Roddy's eyes got big and I realized what I had said he blinked a couple times. "What you say mamas?" I looked up at him unsure if I should say it again he pumped into me faster . I rolled of another orgasm finding confidence "OH FUCK I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY ALL YOUR BABIES!!" He kissed me before pulling back looking at me "Say it again" I felt my legs started shaking as he moved his hips in a circular motion hitting my g spot