sick day

Today Mike was supposed to go to school but fate had other ideas.

AAAACCCHHHOOOOO!. Sniff I feel like crap said mike with a exhausted voice and look. He somehow got sick and is currently laying down in bed in his room.

As Mike is currently laying down loona and blitz are in the kitchen making soup so he can feel better.

Here you go sport maybe grandpa's famous home cooked soup might ease your sickness. Said blitz.

As Mike took a sip of it he shot out fire from his mouth! And loona rushed to his room with a glass of water. As he drank the water blitz tasted the soup and realized that it wasn't soup but Chilli.

Shit I must've got the recipe confused with my Chilli recipe. Said blitz.

You think? Said loona.

Mike than started coughing which caught loonas attention and she became worried.

Hey Mike are you feeling okay. Asked loona.

Not really said Mike while he was coughing.

Moxxie and millie than entered the room, moxxie got Mike some medicine and millie brought actual soup she made.

She opened it up and gave it to Mike so he can eat it. When he took a bite out of it he thought it was delicious. Wow  thanks aunt millie, we're did you get this. Asked Mike.

Family recipe my folks always made it for me and my siblings when we got sick. Said millie.

When Mike was done moxxie gave him some medicine so he can get better. Now you can get better kiddo now try to get some well needed rest. Said moxxie.

Okay uncle moxx. Said Mike.

Millie turned on Monsters University for Mike to watch so he can relax in his bed. As they exited mikes room they got   a lot of mail for Mike. One was from octavia which looked like a teddy bear, one from vortex and beelzebub which was some Gatorade, a bottle of lemonade from verosika mayday, ice packs from cherri bomb and angel dust and a muffin basket from his homeroom class.

Wow Mike has a lot of people who want him to get better. Said loona.

Even your ex sent him a gift with a letter too. Said millie.

Blitz than looked at the letter which asid the following.

(Verosikas letter)

Hey cutie pie I heard you got sick so I did some research and saw that by drinking water and juice will give your body some vitamins so you can get better. Hope this helps get better.

From, verosika mayday XOXO

P.s. blitzo if your reading this fuck you bitch.

Blitz than got a little pissed but let it go so Mike could get rest.
Than millies phone went off.

Hello? Oh hey ma, hey pa how are yall,... oh sure we'd love to come as long as that striker guy is gone and not trying to kill us.... Than see yall this weekend love you. Said millie as she hung up her phone.

Hey yall my folks want us to visit them in the wrath ring to see them. Said millie.

Honey are you sure that's a good idea, after what happend last time. Said moxxie.

It'll be fine moxxie, striker isn't their anymore he ran away after he tried to kill stolas remember. Said. Millie.

Yeah the asshole may have been evil but he really had a beautiful horse. Said blitz.

Well it'll be a good chance for Mike to see the countryside of hell for a change. Said loona.

Okay it's settled when Mike gets better we'll go to the wrath ring and see my folks. Said millie.