mike visits the hazbin hotel

A few days went by since the whole Mike dragon incident, Mike was super depressed and didn't want to leave his room. He than heard a knock on his door and loona came in with two friends angel dust and cherri bomb.

Hey kiddo, you doing okay asked angel dust.

Not really said Mike.

Hey come on smile for me please no one likes to be sad. Said cherri bomb.

Mike just put his face in his pillows and signed, loona grew concerned about Mike. Hey guys is there any way to make him feel better. Asked loona.

....well..what if he came to visit the hazbin hotel, I'm sure he would like it there.said angel dust.

Loona was hesitant about the hotel because she didn't get the whole demon going there too rehabilitate to go to heaven kinda thing at all.

I don't know what if the princess of hell tries to convince Mike to be a tenant there. Asked loona.

Don't worry I'll let her know Mike is just a visitor  I promise. Said angel dust.

Yeah I better tag along....just incase. Said loona.

(The next day)

Loona barrowed the i.m.p. van and drove to pentagram city home to most sinners in hell. As they parked in the parking lot area Mike,cherri,loona and angel walked to the hotel.

As the doors opened the place was much different than the commercial was this time ten other sinners were there accully learning to be good and kind towards others. Even to themselves.

Are you sure this is a good idea asked loona.

Angel dust replied  don't worry these guys have been here for a while Surely there's nothing to worry about. Said angel dust.

THERE YOU ARE ANGEL! said an angry voice.

Then a sinner with a Grey female demon with an x on one of her eyes walks up to him this demons name is vaggie.

Hey vaggs how are you. Said angel dust.

Where have you been? Charlie and I have been looking for you. Said vaggie.

She then sees loona and mike with cherri bomb. And ask who the to hellhounds were.

This is loona and her son mike, they wanted to visit the hotel to make this guy feel better. Said angel dust

Vaggie looked at Mike and saw he went through a lot so she calmed down and asked of they would like to meet the boss of the joint.

Then Mike and loona were introduced to Charlie magne aka the princess of hell. Loona stayed alerted incase something happened.

Hi welcome to the hap... I mean hazbin hotel I'm Charlie what's your name. Asked Charlie.

Names loona said loona.

My names Mike nice to meet you ma'am said Mike.

Well aren't you a sweetheart said Charlie.

She then introduced them to the rest of her staff. There was husk a cat demon with burd wings and a bad attitude caused by a lot of Achol , nifty a one eyed short demon who was fast and a great cleaner.and last but not least Alastor the radio demon loona grew cautious when Mike and alastor were near each other.

Mike and Alistors eyes were locked on with each other and mike smiled at him  .

Well we'll It looks like I found someone who's not afraid of me said alistor.

Mike replied why would I be scared of a happy man. Its because when I'm mad I so this. Said Alastair as he makes the world glitch around them. But Mike laughed at it.

Okay well we visited the place and met you nice people but I think it's time to go said loona.

Ahhh I wanted you guys to stay a little longer said a sad Charlie.

Mike than gave her a flower to thank her for the tour of her hotel. As Mike and loona drove back to imp city, blitz called her to let her know that octavias parents want to meet Mike.

What blitz are you sure Mike just met the princess of hell right now. I don't know if he's ready to meet the horny owl prince and his killer wife. Said loona.

Come on loona if Mike likes octavia then surley he'll like stolas, stella I'm not sure she absolutely hates me but you I'm not sure maybe she'll like you guys.

Let me talk about it with via and mike okay. Said loona.

Okay love you sweetie bye. Said blitz as he hung up.

Loona then saw Mike looking outside the window seeing the buildings as they pass by and loona worries that stella might try to use Mike in a way to hurt stolas and blitz so she decides to talk about it with octavia tomorrow.