meeting the goetias

Loona is sitting on the couch on the phone with octavia talking about how her parents are going to meet Mike and that she'll try to have her folks on their best behavior.

Okay so we'll be there tomorrow at
8:50 am so your folks can meet their God grandson or something. Said loona.

Yes and I already had a talk with my parents about it, my dad is really excited and my mom promised no tricks to kill dad like in another fanfic I know. Said octavia.

They both then look at the readers with a funny smile and then they continued the talk.

Anyway where's Mike I want to talk to him. Asked octavia

Hey Mike, aunt via wants to say hi to you. Said loona

Mike came in and grabbed the phone from loona then said hello to his aunt/godmother.

Hey aunt via how are you? asked Mike.

I'm doing good I can't wait to see you tomorrow and for you to meet my family. Said octavia.

Okay good night love you. Said Mike.

Love you more. Said octavia.

Mike than gave his mother back her phone and proceeded to his room. Loona still worried that Mike wouldn't be safe there so she asked blitz to come along and he let stolas know not to flirt with him.

Anyway goodnight we'll be there tomorrow. Bye said loona.

Bye bye. Said octavia.

(The next day)

Blitz loona and mike drove to the castle of the royal goetia family. They had a beautiful garden and home.

Wow this place looks like a fairy tale castle. Said Mike.

Well kiddo this is gonna be interesting just make sure those too owls don't try anything.  Said blitz.

As they entered the palace they're greeted by the royal family. Octavia goes up to them and hugs loona and kisses mikes head and shakes blitz's hand.

Stolas walks up to Mike shaking his hand and introducing himself. Hello young lad I'm prince stolas goetia.

Stella walked up to Mike and introduced herself. And I'm princess stella goetia, it's a pleasure to greet you little one.

Mike felt nervous around stella and had no idea what to do around her. As Mike met stella, octavia walked in and asked if they would like to stay for breakfast.

They were enjoying breakfast and chatting with one another. Loona and octavia were talking to each other and stolas and blitz were talking about a date with someone.
And mike and stella were eating there food.

I must say boy you're really adorable, I can see why my daughter is enjoying being your godmother. Said stella.

Mike thanks her for the compliment. Ma'am you look very beautiful and your daughter is lucky to have you.said Mike.

Stella blushed and decided to give Mike a personal tour of her home.

(Later)

Stella and mike entered her personal wrighting room/gym.

As.mike stared in awe he noticed that she had a picture of herself with stolas and a younger octavia.

This looks nice said Mike.

Yes that was taken before my cheating husband and your fucking imp of a grandpa decided to ******* in our bed.

As she said that mikes ears were covered and she apologized for the bad words. Mike saw that she had a Tear come down from her eye.
Ike walked up to her and hugged her and said he was sorry that his grandpa does what he does and she accepts it then walks him back to his mom. And as they leave Mike waves good bye to them.

Stolas then told stella something to stella that could change their relationship for the better and she decided to listen.

I guess the Mike plan worked after all. Said octavia.