movie night song

It was the end of school for the week mrs mayberry walked Mike to his ride home where blitz and loona are waiting for him.

Thanks for walking him Mara. Said blitz.

Of course it was no problem at all. Said mrs mayberry.

As they left loona told Mike that when they get home they are going to watch the Greatest showman. Mike smiled with Joy knowing that's one of his favorite movies.

(Later)

Everyone got ready for they movie moxxie had the popcorn, millid had the drinks, blitz had the movie and mike and loona had the blankets.

Well let's get started. Said blitz.

2 hours later when the movie ended Mike fell asleep with loona on the couch.

(The next day)

Loona woke up to Mike singing.
( loona looks at Mike singing a part of a million dreams).

Wow Mike your getting better singing every day.said loona.

Thanks mom. Said mike.

As they go through the rest of the day Mike made everyone he was near happy with his song.
For example a crappy couple went from fighting to loving towards eachother.

Hey guys I think Mike has powers to make people happy. Said millie.

Well he is an angel so he naturally has the power to make people happy. Said moxxie.

Then out of nowhere Mike bumped into   a weird looking imp with a snake like body but we all know him as STRIKER.

There you are runt. said striker as he was about to grab him.

But a gun shot hit him in the arm it was mayberry holding a shot gun And yelled out, You leave that boy alone!

The rest of i.m.p. arrived on the scene and striker escaped. Loona ran up to Mike, thanking Mayberry for helping him.

Well of course I can't let my future grandson get taken by him. Said mayberry.

Wait what do you mean future grandson? Asked loona.

Just than blitz walked up to Mara and they both showed engagement rings.

Loona was speechless Mike, moxxie and millie were happy for blitz. Mara then walked up to loona hugging her.

I know this is weird but just because I'm marrying your father doesn't mean you have to call me mom or anything. Said Mara.

Loona than fainted on the ground Mike was confused. But happy and he hugged his teacher and congratulated them.