mike be more

Morning in imp city mike was in his room playing with his phone and toothless laying next to him. Toothless spotted a fly and he tried to swat it with his tail but instead he accidentally smacks mike and he hit his head on the wall with electricity around his eyes than he blacks out.

Later

Loona and Octavia heard a noise so they paused the TV and saw Mike on the ground.

(OMG mike are you okay). Asked a scared loona.

Mike started to wake up but before he spoke he had and electrical surge and was coughing.

(I'm okay) Said mike.

(You just had an electrical surge. Oh my God are you part robot.?) Asked octavia.

(Well yes and no I'm accully techno organic. My flesh is organic and I eat and feel like them to but my brain heart and skeleton are technological.) Said mike.

(That would explain your transformations but I thought you were part angel?) Said loona.

(I am from my biological mothers side but the rest I'm not sure). Said mike

Mike glitches again and his head aches in the result. Octavia than asks if he knows how they can help.

(Well I do remember 1 place that can help but it's on earth on island factory.) Said mike.

(Okay let's head their now.) Said loona.

Loona grabs a her pack pack and places mike in it then they and Octavia go to the factory and look for help. But when octavia saw a sign she told loona and it said BOTS ONLY.

(Well shit what are we gonna do.) Asked loona.

Octavia grabbed the booked and changed her and loona into cybernetic forms of themselves.

(Wow I was hot before but now I'm drop dead gorgeous take that verosika). Said loona.

(Come on Mike needs help.) Said octavia

(Oh guys one more thing I also remember that they'll reset my memory so I won't get a virus. Don't let them do it because I they do then I'll have no memory of you) Said mike.

Loona and octavia nodded and the made there way to the entrance.  In their they saw a receptionist bot named Melbot.

(Welcome the the bot factory I'm Mel bot how can I help you.) Asked Mel bot.

(Yes we were wondering if you could help us our friend is damaged and needs repair but he wants to keep his memory.) Said loona.

(I'll see what I can do but for now how about a tour). Said Mel bot.

A tour tram arrived and they were given a tour of the factory. As they moved they saw the whole factory and were told about the founder of the factory.

(This place was founded 80 years ago by a man named Michael Andrew Caballero a brilliant man loved by his family and by the bots he built. And on this very floor every bot was born.) Said Mel bot.

(Buy why is nothing moving what happened here.) Asked octavia.

(I am a tour bot I'm not programed to awnser that question and your an owl bot. Your not programed to ask that question.) Said Mel bot.

Just than mike sees the repair center and tells Loona and octavia to get him their. Then they all jumped to the repair center but mel bot saw that and alerted security.

(Come on how do I work this thing.) Said loona.

(Halt or we will open fire) Said the security bot.

Than they opened fire and they slipped by them and made it to the vents. The security guards stopped fire and thought they were dead.

(Vaporization completed ) Said the captain.

(What if they snuck past us sir.) Said a guard.

(Alright look behind us) Said the captain as they turn around ( does anybody see them now.)

(No sir) Said guard 2.

(Like I said Vaporization complete let's back to hq). Said the captain.

As they were leaving loona mike and octavia were in the vents looking for another repair center.

(Don't worry we'll get you help just hold on for now.)Said octavia .

Mike than glitches again. The guards heard and investigates the vents loona came drop kicking the guards and highjacks their tram.

(Alright let's go). said loona.

Octavia grabs mike qnd the leave but the guards change into mini helicopters and chases them.

(I found it we just have to make it here) said octavia.

Just than they were shot of track qnd crashed onto a big room. Then the guards were readying their blasters.

(Non bots are forbidden in this facility.) said the captain as he's charging his gun. Mike than started to speak. I'm not notbot I'm......I'm..MIKE!.

then the captain shot the roof and whispered(mike). In awe.

Just than a light turned on and a voice spoke. (Mike did I hear mike). Said a man.

Loona and octavia turned around to see a human man looked around 50 years old black hair glasses red shirt blue pants and is in a wheel chair.

(Who are you) asked loona.

(I'm Michael Andrew Caballero but you can call me michael). Said the man.

(Your the founder of this place aren't you).  Said octavia.

(Yep now what seems to be wrong with him.) Asked Michael.

(His head took a pretty bad blow.) Said loona

(Yes don't worry I'll fix him.) Said Michael as he pushed mikes nose which turned him off than his chest opened up to see a blue heart.( Don't worry he'll be good as new).

(Wait your not going to erase his memories are you) asked octavia.

(Oh no of course not. If I did that than I would fail him. ) Said Michael.

(What do you mean). Asked loona.

(You see Mike was originally a gift for my friend who happened to be a angel, she wanted kids but wasn't able to have any so I built her an artificial whoops. For her child to be born. But after I found out she died before the baby was born I broke my heart. Years later I found out that the baby survived and has a family to love him. His mother would've wanted him to be loved either by her or another.) Said Michael.

(Was that baby mike.) Asked loona.

(Yes I must've made a million bots but Mike...mike Is something special I built  him to love and understand fun qnd maybe someday when he was older he would have a family of his own and it looks like he did.) Said Michael as he turned mike back on and he was fixed.

(Hi are you my grandad.) Asked mike.

(Nah I'm just your dad.) Said Michael as he and mike hugged.

(Wait you said you made a million of them we only saw Mel bot and those security guards.) Said octavia

(Oh no they're just for security the rest are over here.) Said Michael as he opens a wall revealing a great big city full of people. And they all were like Mike.

(Mike say hello to your family). Said Michael.

(Hi family) Said mike.

(HI MIKE) Said the city.

(I got inspiration fromm the adventure time s5 ep28 be more.) I recommend watching it it's good thank a for reading this chapter.