CH 30: ECLIPSED SUN

I woke up with aches in body parts that I didn't know existed

I woke up with aches in body parts that I didn't know existed. My knees hurt, and I remembered my soul leaving my body when I heard Aiden call me 'such a pretty girl on your knees'. I remembered stumbling into the apartment with Aiden's mouth on mine, struggling to make it to his room. After a long hour and several earth-shattering screams at his mercy, the kitchen table had seen enough.

We made it to the bedroom with Aiden's clothes still intact, which of course was horribly unfair. My poor green dress hadn't even made it past the threshold before the first rip had appeared. In Aiden's bed, I had come one more time with him inside me [I could write a whole poem for his skills but it would be longer than his dick, and that would be... a lot to take in. All the pun intended.], and when I was too tired to allow anything else, I got on my knees and took it like a champ.

I sat up, realizing the mess we had created last night when I noticed his underwear hanging off the headboard. Keeping the sheets over my dignity, I leaned over the bed to grab his shirt off the ground, finding it satisfactory and putting it on. The buttons were a little strange on my chest as men's shirts are, but it sufficed for getting to the bathroom and checking the damages after last night. As I brushed my teeth, I explored the trail of purple and red bruises from my ear to my neck, dipping between my breasts, and the dull ache near my hips telling me there was more to be seen there. I had just splashed my face with cold water when I heard his footsteps behind me, hands encircling my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Good morning." He kissed the lobe of my ear, making shivers run down my spine. A girl could get used to this life.

"Morning." I turned in his grip to kiss him thoroughly. How was a woman supposed to let her man go to work if he was that good in bed? I noticed he was fully ready for his day at work, even his shoes on. I'd slept in a lot further than I had thought.

"Your coffee is ready; I'm going to be a little late in the evening. Josie will be here in an hour." He informed, keeping me close to him. At least I wasn't the only one having trouble letting go.

"You can get the paperwork home in the evening?" Aiden had his legal team prepare all the necessary contracts for our agreement, including yet another NDA which forbid us from talking about our relationship in public for another 6 months, just as I had requested it. We had agreed at $450,000 for 10% finally, after a lot of bickering and pillow throwing and name-calling, but at least Aiden hadn't washed his hands off all responsibility. He was legally bound to be working 4 hours a week on any and all business concerning Crew for the first two months, after which the terms were open for negotiating again.

He nodded, "One thing-"

"Nope, no more changes. I've spent hours and hours trying to make sure it's perfect don't even fucking change a full stop now." I groaned. He laughed but agreed, leaving me lethargic but strangely energized for the rest of the day. Before Josie could arrive, I cleaned up the most obvious signs of last night's events from the kitchen and took the sheets off Aiden's bed, crumpling them up in the laundry basket. Back in my own apartment I took a shower and realised that nothing could cover up my crime scene better than a hoodie and pyjamas. If that's what it took, then okay. I spent my day skimming through numbers and making sure things were in place, reading through pages and pages of boring stuff.