CLOSING NOTE

Hello there!

Hello there!

Oh my god, can you believe it? We've finally reached the end of Book 1!

When I first came up with the idea of writing an office romance, I wanted to do something far apart from a boss-secretary story, or a typical intern-boss trope. 

I wanted there to be a balance of power, some sort of self-respecting MC and characters that are actually working on something instead of just canoodling and taking expensive trips around the world without a care about growing their wealth. It's a peeve that drives me away from most billionaire stories, so I just decided to write what I wanted to read.

People also don't change within a day of meeting a pretty woman, and Aiden slowly growing in love with Thea was a journey that I am very proud to have built.

Essentially, I wanted to create a romance that wasn't building castles in the air and was grounded more in the real world. It sounded boring to whoever heard it first, but I am glad I pursued this idea anyway. The way you guys have received this story has in fact proven to me that there are people who want to read the same things as me in their stories.

Since July 1st, when I uploaded the first bits of this story, I've been fortunate to have a steadily growing reader base, and here at the end of 31 chapters, we've reached a level that I hadn't imagined in my wildest dreams. Despite the successes I've seen with Poetry Jar and Bittersweet, a lot of it just feels coming to me by sheer luck, and to see Devil's in the Details prove me wrong has been very exciting and ugh... how do I explain this?

I'm feeling kind of proud of what I've achieved.

Most importantly though, I want to thank you, dear readers, who have showered me with love and praise like no other! Your attention to the story and the way you've given Aiden and Thea love has been unimaginable, and I don't know how to thank you enough for your votes, comments and theories in the stories. I see each and every one of you as essential parts of this story, and I will forever love you for making this story what it is.

🥲❤️❤️

Now, on to announcement time!

Since Devil's in the Details was written in May and June, I had time on my hands to daydream for a new story since July, and I found one in Aiden's brother, Harvey Steele. I've been working on it offline and reached about the halfway mark when I realized that I was still not done talking about Thea and Aiden. There's more to them that I'd want people to see, and not as minor characters in someone else's story. Their journey towards the happily ever after isn't smooth, and just like I shared the story of them falling in love, I wanted to share the story of them being in love.  

That brings us to the sequel to Devil's in the Details:

Fine Print.

Fine Print picks up a week after the events of Devil's in the Details and takes Thea and Aiden across the full range of their emotions- from sadness to inexplicable joy to jealousy and regrets. Whether they survive all of this is yet to be known [by you], so if you'll hold on tight and join us for the journey, we'll see you in that book right after you finish reading this note!

The welcome note and aesthetics have been uploaded, so I'd be very very grateful if you could add the story to your library so you don't miss an update! I'll be updating as I write, so I can promise at least one update a week, even though more might be possible depending on my college schedules and stuff.

If you join us there, I'll be happy to see you, if you choose to end Thea and Aiden's journey here, I'll be sad to see you go.

Yes I am aware this note is long, no I will not shut up while I still have important things to say.

While I have your attention, I would like to ask you for a little help in promoting my story. In so, while I would appreciate adding it to your reading lists and telling your friends about it, more importantly, I would want to ask if you would be able to share your thoughts about the story as an inline comment here ------------------>

Or send me a PM here or on Instagram. Whatever works for you!

Honest opinions about Aiden, Thea, the writing, overall story, whatever you'd like! I'd be so glad if I could use your input to promote this story so it could reach a wider audience :)

 Thank you in advance! 

I love you and I can't wait to see how you'd react to Fine Print!