Chapter Fifty Eight- A Familiar Voice

"Hello?"

        "Sorry, our location would make the signal cut out."

        "Oh...It's fine. So what won't I believe. You have had me on pins and needles for the last half hour..."

        "Sorry. Well...Colin and I got engaged." She said with a beaming smile on her face.

        Lana screamed on the other end of the phone. Colin giggled as he heard it.

        "It took him eight weeks to propose?" She said laughing.

        "Well he took me to a beach where we lost track of time...then we couldn't get a way home because of all these storms-same reason I couldn't call-I'm sorry."

        "It's okay. I understand. As long as you are safe and sound."

        "I'm just anxious to get home." She said laughing.

        "I bet. To sleep in your own bed."

        "Yeah. Sorry to do this, but I need to call Gin and the crew so they know the deal too."

        "Okay. You must give me all the details at work on Monday!"

        "I promise." Jennifer said before hanging up the phone.

        She did as promised and called and explained the same story to them and they all understood. By the time she called everyone, their plane landed and they were home-almost.