𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|| 𝖦𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖦

Here we are. Back at the hockey rink. Tied to the team members. Fun right? Yeah, no.

I was squeezed next to Banks and Fulton.

"Man this sucks," I muttered and tried to move around. "Someone better watch their hands," Julie commented. "Ew! Someone licked me!" Averman said. "Eh, I smell something,"

"Goldberg!" We all shouted in disgust.

"It wasn't me!" He said. "No, it was me!" Dean said and lifted his hands as if he were proud. "Dean you're disgusting!" I said and groaned with the others.

Coach Bombay blew the whistle and said, "I don't wanna make this any clearer. You are a team and to win this thing you have to work as one. And now as one! Skate." Everyone tried moving their own way causing us to fall.

I groaned as I felt a body on top of mine. Dean's head was on my stomach and I shoved it off.

"Everyone goes their own way everyone falls down. Now get up and try again," Coach said.

We all got up and I stayed on the floor not wanting to get up at all. Adam reached his hand out. I looked up at him then grabbed his hand, getting up from the floor but not without feeling butterflies fill up in my stomach.

"Thanks," I said. "No problem," He replied and smiled at me. "All right all of you move to your right!" Dean order and we all tried to go to that direction until Fulton stopped us. "Who made you boss? Everyone to the left!"

We then all tried going to the left but ended up falling again.

"You guys can argue all you want but I'm not untying you until you all move as one," Coach said and walked around us. "This is torture!" I said and everyone agreed with me.

We all got up again and the rope was tied around us once again. I felt everyone move forward so I followed them careful not to fall to the ground.

I smiled once I realized it was working.

"Now you're learning! Communication that's it! Good together, move together Charge! All right! Right! Turn!" We listened to Coach and turned to our right. I chuckled at how fun this was starting to get. I felt a pair of eyes on my then looked up and saw Adam staring at me with a smile on his face. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing,"

We did a few more turns before we finally got untied. I let out a breath of relief then kneeled down next to Adam and Fulton.

"You guys are starting to look like hockey players. I'm proud of you team! You worked hard today, but Hockey...should also be fun. Rancher Dwayne!" Coach says then calls Dwayne. "Yes sir?" He asked and looks at coach.

"Round me up some stray cattle there," Coach gave him the rope and I was the first to get up knowing what was gonna happen. "Bye!" I skated away as everyone began to follow me.

I laughed as Dawyne swung the rope in the air eyeing us down to see who he would get first. I turned as I saw he was looking at me and shook my head at him.

"Averman!"

"Wait! No!"

Averman was then roped and I pouted at him. He skated off the ice and I then went with Connie. Charlie was the next one to get out. Connie hid behind me as Dawyne looked at us.

"Hey, Dawyne lets talk about this you know!" I said and skated out of the way, the rope wrapping around Connie. "Oh, Y/n! Not fair!"

Julie then got out and I laughed at her. Luis skated besides me and I smiled at him before feeling the rope wrap around me.